80992 München, de
+49 (89) 32151-862
Oracle Announces Oracle® Application Integration Architecture Release 2.5
Release Debuts 16 Pre-Built Integration Packs Enabling Accelerated Time to Value from Applications Investments and Improved Integration Cost of Ownership
- Oracle today announced Oracle® Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Release 2.5, the most extensive Oracle AIA release to date with 10 new cross-industry Process Integration Packs (PIPs) and six new industry-specific PIPs, together with a growing library of more than 1,000 enterprise services and 100 enterprise objects.
- With an increased focus on end-to-end industry solutions and pre-built integrations across virtually all major Oracle and non-Oracle applications, like SAP, Oracle AIA Release 2.5 helps organizations reduce business process integration complexity and accelerate delivery of enterprise application solutions with a proven and reliable SOA-based framework.
- Oracle AIA Release 2.5 further extends the breadth and depth of support across industries. Having already delivered on Oracle AIA Foundation Packs Industry extensions for communications, utilities, and insurance, this release will introduce new PIPs for manufacturing (e.g. Variant Management - Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Integration to Oracle Product Data Hub), utilities, retail and health sciences industries.
- Oracle AIA Release 2.5, with a total 30 PIPs and four Foundation Packs enables critical business processes across multiple industries, and reinforces Oracle's ongoing commitment to providing customers with integration solutions that can be extended and more cost effectively managed and sustained over time. Oracle AIA provides an open, standards-based approach for organizations to integrate end-to-end business processes across a broad range of custom, Oracle or third-party applications, while gaining efficiencies, increasing competitive edge and enabling lower total cost of ownership.
Oracle AIA Release 2.5 Cross-Industry PIPs Highlights Include:
- Lead to Order: Oracle CRM On Demand to Oracle's JD Edwards World - provides data synchronization for Accounts, Contacts, and Products, integrating key information to support the Opportunity-to-Quote process.
- Order to Cash for SAP: Oracle Order to Cash for Siebel CRM and SAP - allows a seamless order-to-cash business process linking Quotes and Orders in Siebel CRM with Orders in SAP ERP.
- Customer Master Data Management for SAP: Oracle Customer Hub with SAP - supports delivery of customer data sync flows with SAP in addition to the Oracle E-Business Suite and Siebel CRM.
- Design to Release: to Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - allows companies to control new product introductions, product innovations, and product revisions from the initial design to the release to the manufacturing floor using standard approval processes.
- Project Management: Oracle Primavera to the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Primavera to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - provides seamless integration between the two and Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management. This allows users to create projects in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle Project Portfolio Management or P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and synchronize project structures, activities, resource details and assignments, budgets, actual costs, progress and cost to complete.
- Supply Chain Planning: Oracle Value Chain Planning applications to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - customers gain powerful capabilities not available in their current solution to enable best-practices in trade management, demand signal management, risk management, supply and distribution planning, demand management, advanced forecasting, sales and operations planning, inventory postponement, collaborative planning and corporate-wide planning performance management.
- Workforce Administration: PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.0 Human Capital Management - provides a publication of Person, Job, and Profile data using Enterprise Business Objects and Services that can be integrated to a desired target subscription application.
Oracle AIA Release 2.5 Industry PIPs Include:
- Health Sciences: Oracle Remote Data Capture to Oracle's Siebel Clinical Trial Management System - synchronize study site information; automate patient enrollment tracking and study activity tracking for electronic data capture and clinical trials management systems.
- Utilities Field Work: Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management and Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - supports the end-to-end business processes associated with Field Work on each application in various stages of the Field Work lifecycle.
- High Tech/Manufacturing: Siebel CRM to Oracle Incentive Compensation - provides a sustained integrated Oracle Application Integration Architecture based incentive compensation solution for the Siebel CRM install base including telcos and high-tech.
- Retail Financial Control: Oracle Financial Operations Control Integration Pack for Oracle Retail Merchandising Suite and the Oracle E-Business Suite Financials - provides pre-configured integration to support more efficient inventory valuation, revenue recognition, and merchandising procure to pay processes.
- "Oracle Application Integration Release 2.5 is the most extensive release yet and reinforces our unwavering commitment to reducing the cost of integration for our customers through the Oracle Application Integration Architecture," said Oracle Vice President of Application Development and Product Strategy for AIA Jose Lazares. "Once again, Oracle is innovating beyond expectations and providing our customers with the integrations required to ease enterprise application deployments, save time and reserve resources even further."
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/application-integration-architecture/index.htm
- OracleApplication Integration Architecture Blog: http://blogs.oracle.com/aia/
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture Overview Video: http://firstname.lastname@example.org&p_pin=AIADemo
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture Customers and Partners Speak Out: http://www.oracle.com/broadband/viewer/noreal.html
- Podcast: Oracle Application Integration Architecture – Bringing It All Together – Part One
- Podcast: Oracle Application Integration Architecture – Bringing It All Together – Part Two
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.