3333 Susan Street
92626 Costa Mesa, CA, us
+49 (89) 380179-48
Emulex Unveils OneCommand Management Framework
Single Interface Provides Secure, Automated and Centralized Enterprise Connectivity Management Optimized for Converged Networking Environments
"Network Convergence is the next significant opportunity in the data center to drive increased operational efficiency, improve business responsiveness and create competitive advantage," said Steve Daheb, chief market officer and senior vice president of business development, Emulex Corporation. "Converged networking environments require a new level of management, security and virtualization services to centralize management, ensure compliance with regulatory mandates and streamline I/O policies to minimize operating expenses."
Emulex OneCommand Management Framework:
- Simplifies I/O management, by making it fast and easy to deploy, monitor and control I/O services, leveraging extensive predictive, diagnostics and monitoring tools.
- Delivers intelligent services for real-time SAN and LAN-wide discovery, by consolidating deployment and management of virtualization, QoS and other services with flexible management options.
- Optimizes virtualization environments, by efficiently provisioning virtual adapter resources, providing granular I/O reporting and monitoring, facilitating I/O consolidation and by providing QoS, scalability and mobility for individual virtual machines (VMs), applications and service level agreements.
- Secures data and networks with Emulex secure host-based encryption, data integrity and server-to-fabric authentication, protecting end users against data breaches, system downtime, worldwide port name spoofing, host masquerading and even non-malicious outages caused by human error.
- Automates and dynamically provisions I/O services with batch mode driver parameter and firmware updates, performance diagnostic tools, and advanced tuning and scripting capabilities to suit the needs of specific applications, servers and VMs. These capabilities dramatically cut deployment time for I/O connectivity, lower administrative overhead and increase data center operational flexibility and efficiency. Emulex's next generation I/O management options and tools will enable data centers to predict, monitor and optimize hardware performance to maximize operational efficiency and business effectiveness.
Emulex OneCommand leverages open, standards-based industry interfaces (SNIA HBA APIs, SMI-S) and makes them available to third party application vendors for seamless upward integration. Emulex OneCommand represents an evolution of Emulex's enterprise class HBAnyware® management application, which currently manages over 6 million Fibre Channel and FCoE ports around the globe. Emulex has always been the first connectivity provider to support new integration paradigms, and it continues to actively work with ecosystem partners to ensure true integration, interoperability and seamless support through the Emulex Connect Partner Program.
Hear Emulex executives discuss today's news as part of the company's larger strategic direction: http://www.emulex.com/files/video/nyse/full.html
Learn more about Emulex's OneCommand management framework: http://www.emulex.com/products/strategic-directions.html
Learn more about Emulex: http://www.emulex.com
Emulex Safe Harbor Statement
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: With the exception of historical information, the statements set forth above include forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties. The company wishes to caution readers that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Those factors include the rapidly changing nature of technology, evolving industry standards and frequent introductions of new products and enhancements by competitors; fluctuation in the growth of Fibre Channel and IP markets; changes in economic conditions or changes in end user demand for technology solutions; fluctuations or delays in customer orders; the highly competitive nature of the markets for Emulex's products; Emulex's ability to gain market acceptance for its products; the company's ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; the company's reliance on third-party suppliers. These and other factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements are also discussed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its recent filings on Forms 8-K, 10-K and 10-Q. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.