40789 Monheim am Rhein, de
+49 (2173) 4995-221
Cognis at Cesio 2008: concepts to serve the "green" trend
Cognis Care Chemicals provides a broad range of innovative tools, premium ingredients, and other specialties that help customers to succeed in their markets by offering products that serve the emerging "green" and wellness trends. Several examples of these will be on display at the company's booth (46-47):
Feelosophy® is the Cognis' approach to enhancing personal and home care applications. It takes into account the four key dimensions of a holistic product experience - perception, feel, usage, and effect - while also focusing on convenience benefits. This results in products that contribute to consumer's well-being.
Green Chemical Solutions(TM) , meanwhile, sets new standards of transparency as regards the origins of specialty chemical products. This classification system allows Cognis' customers in the personal and home care/I&I industries to see at a glance how natural and renewable each ingredient offered by Care Chemicals is.
Cognis is the world's largest supplier of the original APG® surfactant, with extensive experience in production, and a detailed knowledge of the product's applications. Obtained from renewable plant-derived raw materials such as vegetable oils and starch, APG® surfactants combine cleaning and foaming power with environmental friendliness, while also being kind to human skin. Their versatility makes them ideal for use in a wide range of formulations, including laundry and manual dish detergents, hard surface cleaners, baby shampoos, shower gels, and facial cleaners.
Cognis presentations and talks at Cesio 2008 Throughout Cesio 2008 at Palais de Congrès, Paris, experts from Cognis Care Chemicals will be giving a number of presentations and talks on the company's varied products and solutions.
- "Derogation under the EU detergent regulation: a case study" (June 23, 15:00-15:30): Andreas Willing, Product Safety & Regulations/Head of Ecology, will talk about Cognis' approach to obtain a derogation from the EU Detergent Guideline for a low-foaming surfactant.
- "Surfactants for the future: from raw materials to sustainable and responsible uses" (June 24, 09:00-10:30): Richard Ridinger, Executive Vice President Cognis Care Chemicals, will discuss current market developments with six leading industry experts in this round-table discussion.
- "A new approach to the assessment of anaerobic biodegradability of surfactants" (June 24, 14:30-15:00): In this presentation, Andreas Willing will introduce a new screening method to determine the anaerobic biodegradation of surfactants.
- "New cationic surfactants with improved properties" (June 24, 16:00-16:30): New cationic surfactant structures for the use in hair conditioners with excellent environmental profile will be explained by Ansgar Behler, Senior R&D Manager.
- "A changing world - the impact of biofuels and sustainability on the vegetable oil market" (June 24, 16:00-16:30): Harald Sauthoff, Global Sourcing Natural Products, will look at the developments in the vegetable oil market, at the discussions about agricultural crops and sustainability as well as challenges being addressed by the industry forum, the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).
- "REACH: Experiences from participation in SPORT and RIP 3.2 and how to develop Exposure Scenarios" (June 25, 12:00-12:30): Frank Wangemann, Product Safety & Regulations, will discuss results from a SPORT sub-project on alkyl sulphates evaluating the feasibility of risk assessments, among others.
- "Green Chemical Solutions - showing the "green" path to the modern consumer" (June 25, 14:30-15:00): Rita Köster, Global Marketing Home Care/I&I, will explain all about the innovative Green Chemical Solutions classification system, which maximizes transparency by categorizing every Cognis Care Chemicals product on the basis of how natural and renewable it is.
- "Alkoxylated polyglucosides, the next generation of glyphosate potentiators" (June 25, 16:00-16:30): Stephanie Merlet, Technical Manager Agrosolutions Cognis France, will speak about a new APG® technology, a cost-effective substitute for hazardous adjuvant chemistries which does not compromise performance.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.