67056 Ludwigshafen, de
+49 (621) 60-72934
BASF at 2012 Sepawa Congress: expert insights, innovative concepts and products for the home and personal care market
- BASF will showcase one of the broadest ingredient portfolios for the personal care, home care and industrial and institutional cleaning (I&I) market
- Experts from BASF will share insights into new studies and latest product developments
At the 59th Sepawa congress in Fulda, Germany from October 23 to 25, BASF will present at booths 200-204 and 250-254 one of the broadest ingredient portfolios for the personal care, home care and I&I market. This year's booth will showcase innovative solutions and concepts that allow customers to serve market demands, while opening up a range of possibilities for new product formulations. Experts from BASF will also take part in the Sepawa Conference Program and the Forum for Innovation, where they will share insights into new studies and the latest product developments.
High-performance products for home care and I&I applications
Demand for home care and I&I solutions that are convenient and effective, while also being efficient, is still growing. In response to this, BASF Home Care and I&I business will present its expertise and market knowledge for performance driven innovation under the motto "enabling choices". A unique product and industry segment portfolio based on petrochemical and renewable raw materials for various home care and I&I applications will be showcased. For the first time, the segment "Vehicle and Transportation Care" will be exhibited at Sepawa focusing on solutions for cleaning, rinsing/drying, protecting and polishing applications.
Among the products on display will be:
- high purity methanesulfonic acid that combines outstanding cleaning performance with an excellent ecotoxic profile and good material compatibility
- dye transfer inhibitors for low temperature washing which can be used in combination with optical effect products and which provide excellent results for bright colors and brilliant white
- a highly effective and readily biodegradable chelating agent that can be used as an alternative to phosphates in dishwashing detergents
- special surfactants for heavy dirt removal
Personal care products inspired by real life
BASF's Personal Care business is right at the pulse of consumers' needs and desires. In line with the recent launch of its new Care Creations(TM) brand and its "Inspired by Life" communication concept, the business will showcase a range of innovative ingredients for cosmetics, hair care and body care products that were developed by focusing on real-life consumer demands. One example for upcoming innovative products is a new, environmentally compatible conditioner compound on show at Sepawa. This conditioner compound consists of renewable raw materials and is suitable for hair conditioners, hair masks or caring oil formulations.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.