The shape and angle of the intricately crafted, progressively constructed, two-layer seat core supported the active, dynamic riding posture of the sport rider. At the same time, the advantageous, natural posture of the pelvis and the more relaxed knee angle contribute to the ergonomically integrated and fatigue-free sitting posture. In this way, the BMW specialists in Ringen not only optimize the long-distance comfort of the BMW supersport models. When hanging off on the race track, the shape of the Wunderlich seat shell and the light upholstery ensure perfect control during agile riding and always guarantee close contact with the machine without provoking annoying pressure points.
The AKTIVKOMFORT rider seats manufactured for the BMW M/S 1000 RR and S 1000 R also feature the characteristic 3D contour developed by Wunderlich. This makes riding simply relaxed and sporty dynamic. The ThermoPro coating as a comfort feature must of course not be missing from such a high-quality seat. And, there's no doubt about it, relaxed sitting creates a plus in passive safety.
Wunderlich offers the sport seat in three design variants that perfectly match the BMW M/S 1000 RR and S 1000 R: in classic black, with a striking white or red decorative element on the flanks of the seat. The stitched Wunderlich logo ensures a high recognition value.
If you would like to use more Wunderlich content, logos or test products for editorial purposes,
- please call us at +49 (0) 2641-3082 702 or
- send an e-mail to Mr. Leon Krischer at email@example.com.
At a glance:
35695-110 - Wunderlich rider seat AKTIVKOMFORT - black
35695-111 - Wunderlich rider seat AKTIVKOMFORT - black-white
35695-112 - Wunderlich rider seat AKTIVKOMFORT - black-red
Note: Wunderlich offers an optically matching ThermoPro seat cover for the passenger seat:
Item-No. 35696-001 suitable for the BMW S 1000 R
Item-No. 35696-101 suitable for the BMW M/S 1000 RR
- Seat height: plus 1.5 cm compared to standard seat height
- Relaxed and sporty agile riding feel provide extra passive safety
- Noticeably improved long-distance capability
- Ensures perfect control and close contact with the machine during trackday hang-offs
- Ergonomic 3D contour, comfort due to two-layer construction of the seat core, optimum seat pressure distribution, relaxed knee angle, coccyx relief, ThermoPro coating, perspiration-inhibiting, non-slip cover material, contrasting,"cut" seams
- Elaborately embroidered Wunderlich logo
- 3 design variants available: classic black or with striking white or red decorative element on the flanks of the Seat
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating,
- Glued and welded seams for 100 % impermeability
- Progressive, two-layer construction of the bench seat core
- Seat shell: base shell made of own moulded material
- Approx. 1.5 cm higher seat height
- Wunderlich premium product. Produced in small batches. Handcrafted.
- Wunderlich Design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right of return - risk free testing
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty
Wunderlich calls a price of 339,00 €* for the three presented AKTIVKOMFORT rider seats. They are available for immediate delivery.
*Prices may vary from country to country
Wunderlich »AKTIVKOMFORT« seat - black
Wunderlich »AKTIVKOMFORT« seat - black-white
Wunderlich »AKTIVKOMFORT« seat - black-red
Wunderlich ThermoPro passenger seat cover - black
Wunderlich Interactive Showroom