The laboratory extends its technical scope in olive oils, olive pomace and vegetable oils in the following determinations:
- Fatty acids:
- Palmitic acid: 1.00-35.00
- Palmitoleic acid: 0.05
- Palmitoleic Acid: 0.05-7.00
- Stearic Acid: 0.40-7.00
- Stearic Acid: 0.40/ 0.00-7.00
- Stearic Acid: 0.40/37.00
- Iodine value (WIJS method) by volumetry
- Saponification index by volumetry
- Refractive index by refractometry
- Rancimat: Oxidative Stability by Conductimetry
- Lovibond Colour (Automatic Method)
- Tocopherols and Vitamin E (HPLC-FLD)
- 1,2- and 1,3-diacylglycerols (GC-FID)
- Pyropheophytins (HPLC- UV-VIS)
You can consult the Technical Annex of the Laboratory at www.enac.es, where you can find, in addition to the above mentioned novelties, all the determinations included in the Reg CE 2568/91 and all its amendments, including the Panel Test, an important number of Contaminants, and the Olive and Pomace Yields, both by R.M.N. and by Soxhlet.
You can also consult all the accreditations and certifications of Laboratorio Tello on its website: www.laboratoriotello.com.
In addition, the Laboratorio Tello team has once again obtained the recognition and certification of the I.O.C. (International Olive Council)
For the 10th year in a row Laboratorio Tello has been recognized as a Physical-Chemical Analysis Laboratory by the International Olive Council (I.O.C.) in its highest category. This includes testing for Quality, Purity and Contaminants
As always, such Recognition is achieved by working intensively under the demanding standards of a body such as the I.O.C. and after having successfully passed its complete Interlaboratory exercise, which covers the whole wide range of obligatory physio-chemical determinations in the three categories, as well as their subsequent global evaluation.
Undoubtedly, great achievements obtained after an intense year of work by all the professionals who make up the Tello Laboratory team today.