Located in Hall 3A Booth 111, Avnet Silica will demonstrate how its AI at the edge capabilities move intelligence closer to where it is needed by using processing algorithms, in partnership with some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Offering a combination of digital and physical demos, Avnet Silica will showcase a range of innovative AI / ML, power, wireless and connectivity and industrial communications technologies including:
- A state-of-the-art AI accelerated camera development system that creates machine learning applications with deep learning algorithms for object detection, face recognition, segmentation, video analytics amongst others.
- SiC-based three-phase AC/DC converter with higher power density for automotive and industrial applications, enabling you to design more efficient and compact systems than ever.
- Wireless chip, modules, and integrated system strategies such as the PAN1780 Bluetooth 5 low energy module with a new channel selection algorithm that improves the performance in high interference environments.
- IO-Link master solution, a serial communication protocol that connects sensors and actuators to remote I/O or programmable logic controllers in factory automation.
- Azure Sphere, a comprehensive IoT security initiative that securely connects MCU-powered devices from the silicon to the cloud.
As a leading global technology distributor and solutions provider, Avnet has served customers’ evolving needs for an entire century. We support customers at each stage of a product’s lifecycle, from idea to design and from prototype to production. Our unique position at the center of the technology value chain enables us to accelerate the design and supply stages of product development so customers can realize revenue faster. Decade after decade, Avnet helps its customers and suppliers around the world realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Learn more about Avnet at www.avnet.com.
All brands and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks, and are the properties of their respective owners. Avnet disclaims any proprietary interest in marks other than its own.