In collaboration with AMD, Avnet Silica, one of Europe’s leading semiconductor distributors, will be demonstrating how it can help customers bring security focused, intelligent and connected products to market through the power of partnership and innovation.
The company will be presenting a comprehensive line-up of AMD demos for Artificial Intelligence, industrial and vision, space and 5G/6G, including:
- An industrial x86 PC platform based on an AMD CPU running Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2021 LTSC and live AI rendering that quickly and effectively calculates large AI models.
- AMD’s Zynq™ UltraScale+ RFSoC for 5G radio which simplifies system design with fewer components and provides high levels of flexibility in platform hardware and software
- AMD’s Kria™ K24 SOM (System-on-Module), which enables the design of power-efficient and production-ready solutions for motor-control and DSP applications, thereby enabling fast time to market.
- A MuseBox NoCode GUI that allows the composition of machine-learning (ML) pipelines without requiring expertise in Vitis, Vivado or software in general.
- A ‘Digital Twin’ humanoid robotics application that seamlessly integrates the physical and digital capabilities of the AMD Kria SOM.
- And a ZU1-MPSoc based Zynq UltraScale+ platform integrating the powerful Arm® Cortex®-A53 processor core and the Arm Cortex-R5F based processing subsystem.
Avnet Silica will be welcoming visitors to GITEX in Hall 26 on stand A16.
As a leading global technology distributor and solutions provider, Avnet has served customers’ evolving needs for an entire century. We support customers at each stage of a product’s lifecycle, from idea to design and from prototype to production. Our unique position at the center of the technology value chain enables us to accelerate the design and supply stages of product development so customers can realize revenue faster. Decade after decade, Avnet helps its customers and suppliers around the world realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Learn more about Avnet at www.avnet.com.
All brands and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks, and are the properties of their respective owners. Avnet disclaims any proprietary interest in marks other than its own.