Identifying low and high performers at a glance
Online merchants, brands and agencies receive benchmarks for the most important advertising metrics:
- Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS) and Return on Ad Spend (RoAS):How profitable and efficient are myadvertising campaigns?
- Cost Per Clicks (CPC):How expensive are my ads? How intenseis the competition?
- Click Through Rate (CTR):How many customers click on myads? How interesting are myads?
- Conversion Rate (CvR):How many customers buy after a click? How persuasive are myproducts?
Valuable insights and tips for optimizing campaigns
Whether it’s Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands or Sponsored Display – users receive benchmarks for all three important ad types on Amazon.
One of the biggest problems of advertisers is: where to start optimization? The benchmarks allow users to identify where they are doing well and where they are behind, i.e. where their effort will pay off the most. To help users optimize their campaigns, Sellics also provides actionable and concrete tips on how to improve each key figure.
Early access has started
As of now, the first online merchants, brands and agencies can register for the free early access to take advantage of the "Sellics Benchmarker". The registration is done in three easy steps:
- The registration form can be found under the following link: https://sellics.com/amazon-advertising-benchmark-report/
- The next step is to connect your own Amazon advertising account.
- After the analysis, participants receive their individual results.