With a voltage capacity of 1500 V and current up to 300 A, EvoTrak lite is perfectly suitable for medium power applications with cross-section cables up to 70mm² and is of high interest for Light Rail Vehicles (LRV) to its compactness. EvoTrak lite – the compact modular lightweight.
A significant highlight, EvoTrak lite, is a complete metallic connector, using shielded cables and offering phase segregation. Includes IP2X and is like the field-proven EvoTrak MPC modular connector, perfectly tailored to the requirements of the railway market.
EvoTrak lite offers unbeatable feature combinations in the smallest possible space:
- 1 to 4 poles
- 10 mm diameter contact for a current capacity up to 300 A
- For cable cross-sections up to 70 mm²
- Crimp contact (additionally screw contact for receptacle)
- Full metallic connector for high durability and robustness
- EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) management when railway shielded cables are used
- Segregation of phases (especially for PMM – Permanent Magnet Motor connections)
- IP2X solution
- Various configurations: Straight versions, panel versions
- Easy assembly: no tools necessary for contact mounting
As an industry partner and key supplier in the international railroad sector for more than 30 years, Stäubli has a clear insight into the challenges and expectations of the railroad industry, such as operational continuity, extreme weather conditions, and mechanical stress. That is reflected in its product innovation and quality. Thanks to its global presence, Stäubli offers local support and consulting for customer-specific requirements precisely adapted to the environment and local specifics.