The Han® HPR Compact series is available in sizes 6, 10, 16 and 24 B. The housings are designed to offer maximum transmission options for the installation space available. The aim is to achieve appropriate scaling that provides the greatest level of convenience possible – also after initial installation – while offering sufficient leeway to use the optimal connector even in tough locations.
Sometimes it only becomes apparent at a later date that an interface requires a different connector which needs more cable space. For example, this may be caused by retrospective adaptations such as converting from Cat.6 to Cat.7A/8.
In such scenarios, the Han® HPR Compact offers a simple solution with its extender frames: Each extender frame expands the housing by 3 centimetres – while the other components can stay as they are. Service teams only have to screw the frame under the hood, and more space is created for the connections and contacts needed. Two extenders constitute the maximum possible extension. An extender can be quickly and easily fitted with separate monoblocks and/or modules. Future adaptations of the housing size are less complicated: saving valuable working time and reducing costs.
- More compact dimensions (saving space and weight)
- High flexibility with max. 2 extender frames*, each increasing the height by 3 cm
- Shorter installation times in environments with limited space
- Thanks to guiding pins with 16 coding options, safe connection is guaranteed at all times even in environments with limited space available (no coding modules required)
- The entire Han® B compatible connector portfolio can be used – apart from the contacts and insulators of Han® HC 650 Modular.