Anniversary Lottery at BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES
A lottery has been established within the anniversary activities to enable the valued customers of BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES to participate in the celebrations. Until October 15th 2009 every interested scientist may register on an internet page www.Berthold.com/bio/lottery. After the registration will have been closed in total 3 microplate luminometers CentroPRO will be awarded. On the occasion of Biotechnica exhibition 1 of these instruments will be awarded directly at the BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES stand E02 (hall 9).
CentroPRO is the newest member of the microplate luminometer family of Berthold Technologies. The instrument is characterized by
- Easy operation via the innovative instrument software ICEware: wizard guided definition of measurement parameters various export formats (Excel, Adobe PDF, text) intuitive menus
- High sensitivity due to Single Photon Counting technology and low noise detectors: less than 20 amol ATP and 7.5 zmol Firefly luciferase respectively
- Big dynamic range over 6 decades
- Small footprint with a width of only 30 cm
- All important glow-type luminescence applications
CentroPRO is a universally applicable luminometer for research and routine use. It enables the measurement of all important glow-type luminescence applications: e.g. reporter genes, dual re-porter genes, ATP, cell viability, caspases, kinases, proteases, monoaminoxidase or Mycoplasma contamination.
Further informations about CentroPRO and the anniversary lottery may be obtained on Berthold Technologies' homepage www.Berthold.com/bio or from one of Berthold Technologies' worldwide representatives.
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG
Berthold Technologies, a family driven company with it's headquarters in Bad Wildbad, Germany, has been providing bioanalytical instruments to the research and the diagnostic market for more than 60 years. The company is offering innovative products through a worldwide network of subsidiaries and distributors to customers in academic and pharmaceutical research as well as clinical diagnostics.