85630 Grasbrunn, de
+49 (89) 59997-756
Red Hat Summit and JBoss World Call For Papers Now Open
The 2011 Red Hat Summit and JBoss World will provide business decision makers, engineers, architects, IT managers and developers insight into the latest open source innovations from cloud to virtualization, middleware and core operating system technologies. A comprehensive agenda allows attendees to move between both conferences and experience technical and business discussions. The Summit and JBossWorld will feature experiences ranging from hands-on labs and demos, customer case study presentations, networking opportunities, partner ecosystem showcases and visionary keynotes.
Submissions are being accepted for the Red Hat Summit and JBoss World in the following categories:
- What's New: Enterprise architectures are rapidly evolving to meet many new demands. Learn about the latest in cloud computing, virtualization, infrastructure, middleware, security and the latest events that are shaping our industry.
- What's Next: Be the first to know about what's on the horizon from Red Hat and industry partners. Learn about future innovations in emerging and evolving technologies that will help shape the future of IT and IT investment.
- Decoding the Code: Interested in optimizing your open source investment? Learn how to implement security policies, increase performance and scalability, meet service level agreements, and more effectively manage your deployments.
- Enterprise Insights: This track will break down how open source can give your IT ecosystem a competitive edge. Hear from some of Red Hat's most innovative customers on how they've incorporated open source for strategic advantage. We'll show you why open source software is more secure, interoperable and has the potential to add to the success and growth of your organization.
- In the Weeds: In this highly-technical, developer-focused track, you'll learn how to leverage Red Hat solutions to drive your IT strategy and your enterprise to new heights. No details spared.
New for 2011 is the "Best Of" track that will feature several session speakers who emerged as event favorites at past events, as well as subjects from past years that are must-see attractions, garnering standing-room only crowds. Several sessions from the "Best Of" track will be replayed over the course of the 2011 Red Hat Summit and JBoss World.
To submit a proposal for consideration, please visit http://redhat.g2planet.com/summitjbw2011/cfp. The deadline to submit is Nov. 15, 2010 and selected speakers will be notified in January 2011. Attendee registration will open in early 2011.
For more information on Red Hat Summit and JBoss World please visit http://www.redhat.com/summit. Follow Red Hat Summit 2011 on twitter at http://twitter.com/RedHatSummit.
For more information about Red Hat, visit http://www.redhat.com. For more news, more often, visit http://www.press.redhat.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including: risks related to delays or reductions in information technology spending, the effects of industry consolidation, uncertainty and adverse results in litigation and related settlements, the integration of acquisitions and the ability to market successfully acquired technologies and products; the ability of the Company to effectively compete; the inability to adequately protect Company intellectual property and the potential for infringement or breach of license claims of or relating to third party intellectual property; the ability to deliver and stimulate demand for new products and technological innovations on a timely basis; risks related to data and information security vulnerabilities; ineffective management of, and control over, the Company's growth and international operations; fluctuations in exchange rates; and changes in and a dependence on key personnel, as well as other factors contained in our most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q (copies of which may be accessed through the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov), including those found therein under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations". In addition to these factors, actual future performance, outcomes, and results may differ materially because of more general factors including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic conditions, and governmental and public policy changes. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company's views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company's views as of any date subsequent to the date of the press release.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.