72661 Grafenberg, de
+49 (7123) 9342-1045
RAMPF presents material and processing expertise at MECSPE 2017
Reactive resin systems and mixing & dispensing solutions for sealing, foaming, casting, engineering, and bonding
At MECSPE 2017, the leading trade fair for the Italian manufacturing industry, the RAMPF Group will be present with its two companies RAMPF Polymer Solutions and RAMPF Production Systems as well as its Italian partner Cabelpiù – Hall 6, Booth G23.
RAMPF Polymer Solutions, an international developer and producer of reactive resin systems based on polyurethane, epoxy, and silicone, is presenting the following products:
- Brand new RAKU-PUR® 31-3190 Basic 2C polyurethane foam gasket for the effective and efficient sealing of packaging lids; the sealing system can be processed on basic machines without air-load technology.
- RAKU-PUR® ICE sealing system for outdoor applications which retain their appearance and physical properties at low temperatures and are used, amongst others, in the automotive, electrical / electronics, and lighting industry.
- RAKU-PUR® Perfect Fit molded sealing foam – the new and fully automated processing solution is the unbeatable alternative to cut foams. The FIPFG systems guarantee for the reliable and long-lasting sealing of parts and components in the automotive and filter industries. The shape of the gasket is based on the form and thereby free in design.
- Low-emission foam gaskets RAKU-PUR® 32-3264 and RAKU-PUR® 32-3278 that offer impressive mechanical strength, are simple to apply even on the most complex geometries, and comply with the regulations TL 8350151 of the BMW Group, DBL 5452.13 of Daimler AG, and other major OEM specifications.
- Fast-curing soft integral foam RAKU-PUR® Speed which is tack-free in seconds, thus enabling components to be processed straight after sealing and without long curing sections.
- RAKU-PUR® and RAKU-POX systems for bonding, foaming, and casting filters that allow fast processing times and offer effective protection from chemicals and temperature variations; used in air, oil, hydraulics, and industrial filters.
RAMPF Production Systems, a leading developer and producer of mixing and dispensing systems for bonding, sealing, foaming, and casting of single-, dual-, and multi-component reactive plastic systems, will be focusing on:
- Mixing and dispensing system DC-CNC800 – the ideal solution for those looking for a compact machine structure without having to compromise on control technology. The compact dispensing cell features an integrated material preparation unit and can be fitted with piston or gear pumps as required. Additional features include HP mixing head cleaning, application-specific automation equipment, standardized operating concepts for shuttle table, rotary index plate, conveyor feed, etc. For modular control, a CNC Siemens Sinumerik control system and Beckhoff control technology are available.
- Automation of production facilities with integrated dispensing technology. By combining its comprehensive process know-how with elaborate automation solutions, RAMPF Production Systems is able to generate the highest benefit for the customer. The automation expertise covers, amongst others, handling and robotics (e.g. KUKA, ABB, FANUC, DENSO), component transport (part carriers, conveyor belts, and rotary indexing tables), control technology (e.g. SIEMENS, Beckhoff), recording all process parameters with MES connection, constructing tools and equipment, heat treatment (infra-red, convexion, HF procedure), image processing and sensors, as well as contactless measuring technology.
"We are looking forward to discussing with visitors of MECSPE how they can optimize their production processes as well as their products with material, machine, and automation concepts from RAMPF", says Michael Rampf, CEO of RAMPF Holding. "As the Italian market is becoming ever more dynamic and the demand for high-quality solutions continues to rise, we believe that RAMPF, together with Cabelpiù, can support those companies who are looking to spearhead this development."
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.