Pursuant to the closing of the public offering announced on December 18, 2009, the information last updated at August 19, 2009 is to be changed accordingly:
- Information to be provided for on the basis of article 15, §1, al. 1
- Total of the statutory share capital: EUR 12,232,134.42
- Total number of securities conferring voting rights: 82,498,592
- Total number of voting rights (denominator):82,498,592
- Additional information to be provided for on the basis of article 15, §1, al. 2
The total number of rights (materialised or not in financial instruments) to subscribe to yet unissued financial instruments treated as voting securities:
- 1,952,450 accepted warrants, giving, in case they are all exercised, a total number of 1,952,450 voting rights.
Option NV has not issued any other rights to subscribe for securities conferring voting rights that have not yet been issued or any securities without voting rights.
- Information to be provided on the basis of article 18, §1
Each natural or legal person acquiring or transferring Option's shares, is required to notify the Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission (CBFA) and Option each time their shareholding crosses a threshold of three percent (3%) of the total number of voting securities (the denominator). In addition thereto, such notification is also required each time, as a result of an acquisition or transfer, a threshold of five percent (5%) and a multiple of five percent (5%) is crossed. Complete information regarding this requirement is found in Article 13, §1 of Option's articles of association.
Notifications should be transmitted to the CBFA and Option NV. The CBFA recommends transmitting the notifications:
- electronically to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org a signed copy (for reasons of legal certainty) by fax to: + 32 (2) 220 59 12
A copy of the transparency notification should also be emailed to Option NV to the attention of J.P. Ziegler, CFO:
- by email to: email@example.com by fax to: + 32 (16) 317 490
For submitting the notifications, the CBFA recommends the use of its standard form TR-1BE, that is available from the CBFA website:
- www.cbfa.be/eng/gv/circ/pdf/TR-1BE.xls or can be requested at Option NV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information concerning the transparency legislation can be found on the website of the Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission (CBFA).
Option, the wireless technology company, is a leading innovator in the design, development and manufacture of 3G HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, and WLAN technology products for wireless connectivity solutions. Option has established an impressive reputation for creating exciting products that enhance the performance and functionality of wireless communications. Option is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. The company also has Research & Development in Belgium (Leuven), Germany (Augsburg) and an ISO 9001 production engineering and logistics facility in Ireland (Cork). Option maintains offices in Europe, US, Greater China, Japan and Australia. For more information please visit www.option.com.