Gaston Geenslaan 14
3001 Leuven, be
+32 (16) 317411
Option Announces First Half and Second Quarter Results for 2007
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS OF SECOND QUARTER AND THE FIRST HALF YEAR:
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2007
- Total revenues of EUR 82.1 million, represented an increase of 18.8% compared with the first quarter of fiscal 2007, and were in-line with the record quarterly revenues of EUR 82.5 million recorded in Q2 2006.
- Gross margin for the quarter was equal to the first quarter of the year at 33.6% on total revenues compared with 42.6% in the comparable quarter in 2006.
- EBITDA for the quarter was EUR 13.1 million representing growth of 15% over Q1 2007 which was 14.8% more than the prior quarter.
- EBIT for the quarter was EUR 8.9 million or 10.8%. An IFRS interpretation of a contract impacted EBIT by 1.1% of revenue.
- Net profit for the quarter was EUR 6.3 million, or EUR 0.15 per basic share.
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FIRST HALF OF FISCAL YEAR 2007
- First half revenues increased by 7.2 % to EUR 151.2 million compared with EUR 139 million in the second half of 2006.
- Gross Margins remained stable for the first half of the year at 33.6%, compared with 33.8% in H2 2006
- EBIT was EUR 17.1 million, or 11.4% of total revenues compared with EUR 17.0 million, or 12.3% of total revenues during the second half of 2006.
- EBITDA for the first half was EUR 24.4 million, a 7.5% increase over EUR 22.7 million for the second half of 2006.
- Net profit was EUR 14.5 million, or EUR 0.35 per basic share.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.