Onyx Graphics introducing ONYX SiteSolutions at FESPA
FESPA Digital, Hamburg, May 8-12, 2017 - Hall A1, Stand B58
Onyx Graphics recognizes that modern print shops need solutions that will increase their production and revenue, lower their costs, and increase shop efficiency in order to compete. ONYX SiteSolutions is a portfolio of products that take a unique approach to giving business owners accurate information about their print jobs, costs and productivity across their entire site. ONYX SiteSolutions address the areas of print production, connected workflows, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
Onyx Graphics will be previewing ONYX SiteSolutions at the Expo. Visitors are encouraged to stop by the Onyx Graphics booth to learn more about this unique approach to bringing business and production together.
Benefits of ONYX 12.2 software
ONYX 12.2 software will be released for ONYX Thrive, ONYX ProductionHouse, ONYX PosterShop and ONYX RIPCenter RIP software packages. Key features of ONYX 12.2 software are:
· As with version 12.1, ONYX 12.2 software process more files in less time with a full 64-bit platform for RIP and applications, with speeds that can improve a service provider’s profit margin by as much as 30 percent. On average, processing times in ONYX 12.2 software are three times faster than ONYX 12 software for halftone processing. Data transfer speeds to many grand format printers are also up to three times faster.
· An all new multi-roll user interface that delivers an interactive workflow with greater flexibility and automation capabilities.
· Enhanced Media and Page Size handling to streamline printer configurations and job setup.
· A custom device experience based on bi-directional data including easily visible ink levels, printer status and media information.
· Full support for the Konica Minolta Autoscan Spectrophotometer FD-9 color device, touting fast and flexible fully automated chart reading to improve print workflow and productivity, specially designed for color management and large industrial print shops.
Onyx 12.2 software is expected to be available in late May.
Teaming up with industry leaders
In addition to the Onyx Graphics booth, visitors to FESPA will be able to see ONYX 12.1 demonstrated by many of the industry’s leading printer manufacturers, including: Canon (A1- B55); Epson (A1-D45); Gandy Digital (B7-D21); HP (A1-D15) and Mimaki (A1-A25).
Leading the industry since 1989, Onyx Graphics is dedicated to helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge with superior print and color quality. Its passion for delivering superb color led to the development of ONYX Color, Onyx Graphics' own color engine optimized specifically for large format inkjet printing. Innovative, productive, and satisfied customers around the globe help motivate the company to continually develop and enhance its leading-edge technologies. Global channel partnerships and longstanding relationships with printer manufacturers position Onyx Graphics as a market leader in powerful, reliable, large format printing workflow software. For more information, visit www.onyxgfx.com.
"ONYX" and the ONYX logo are registered trademarks of Onyx Graphics, Inc. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are the property of their owners and are respectfully acknowledged.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Blockchain jenseits des Hypes
Blockchains machen die Welt demokratischer. Sie erfinden die IT-Landschaft neu, machen Manager überflüssig – ach was, ganze Staaten! Und Banken? Braucht kein Mensch mehr. Zur Abwechslung betrachten wir Blockchain-Technologien einmal kritisch bis nüchtern.Weiterlesen