Silverjet Appoints NewVoiceMedia to Deliver a First Class Caller Experience
The Luton-based airline is using ContactWorld, a hosted system supplied by NewVoiceMedia, to operate within its innovative reservation system. NewVoiceMedia was selected from a number of vendors to provide an intelligent platform that will enable the award winning airline to continue to deliver outstanding customer service throughout its call centre operations. The system will also enable the number of agents to scale up in line with the airline's rapid growth plans.
By capturing a caller's phone number on their initial call, NewVoiceMedia's system is able to instantly recognise the caller when they ring back. This allows Silverjet's contact management system, Contact from Datasquirt, to pop up their information on the agents' desktop, together with their ticketing details, and a record of all previous correspondence to enable a fast, efficient, and personalised call handling process.
George Henderson, IT Director of Silverjet explained, "We place huge emphasis on giving our customers a private jet experience for a fraction of the cost. NewVoiceMedia's software will help us ensure that this is consistent throughout all points of the Silverjet experience, from the moment our customers pick up the phone to speak with our agents to the moment they leave our private terminals."
Jonathan Grant, NewVoiceMedia CEO, said "Silverjet has set itself apart from its competitors because of its outstanding levels of customer service and the enormous cost savings that can be enjoyed on its tickets. Customers are at their most receptive when they call into the business, so in making the customer feel valued from the word go, it continues to reinforce the outstanding Silverjet experience."
Silverjet is the only business class only carrier to fly on a non transatlantic route.Return flights from London Luton to Dubai International Airport are priced at £1099 standard return fare.The daily flight from London to Dubai from November 2007 departs London Luton Airport at 21:00 and arrives Dubai International Airport at 08.30 returning from Dubai International Airport at 10.30 arriving London Luton Airport at 14.45. All times are local.The Silverjet pre-flight experience includes:
-Private terminal facilities
- Seat selection - the ability to choose your seat online
- Specials - pre-ordered and special menu available on the flysilverjet.com website
- Online Check In - the ability for customers to check in by web 24hrs ahead of their flight
The Silverjet in-flight experience includes:
- Only 100 award-winning flat beds on an aircraft that normally carries 250 seats
- Quiet Zone - on night flights the plane is a designated Quite Zone to maximise sleep time. No serving trolleys, no frustrating and unnecessary announcements during the flight, removal of all overhead reading lights and call bells, all food and beverages individually served, a late breakfast to eat on board or take away
- Ladies only loo
- Silver Diner - a wide range of freshly prepared individually served gourmet meals
- Silver Screen - a state of the art, digital, personal in-flight entertainment system showing latest films, Silver classics and comedy favourites and using noise reduction headsets
- Seat power for using laptops throughout the flight
- Spacious stowage for carry on baggage and hanging wardrobes
Silverjet is the winner of the first Conde Nast Traveller Design and Innovation Award for Aviation 2007, Environmentally Aware Airline 2007 awarded by the Institute of Transport Management (ITM), Best Business Class Airline 2007 in the Conde Nast Traveller Readers Awards and Best Airline Website 2007 awarded by Travolution
Hampshire-based NewVoiceMedia provides Hosted Contact Centre solutions that can be rapidly deployed to establish or enhance a contact centre. Proven to increase sales and provide an improved customer service, NewVoiceMedia's real-time configurable solutions cut 60-70% out of the cost of a traditional contact centre.
NewVoiceMedia's solutions have been deployed by a number of leading companies including Tesco Property Market, Parcelforce, Threshers, Thomas Cook Airlines and the BBC.