Torfyanaya doroga 7
197374 St. Petersburg
+44 (1442) 245030
Netwrix scoops more industry awards and acclaim
Netwrix Auditor scores 9.2 out of 10 in Redmond review while Netwrix is ranked in Top 100 on the Inc.5000 and appoints new VP of Marketing
Netwrix Auditor, the company's flagship solution for configuration auditing of IT system, received an exceptional rating of 9.2 out of 10 from Redmond Magazine, the leading authoritative, independent voice of the Microsoft IT community. According to the review, Netwrix Auditor best fits the organizations "that want a single tool for a wide spectrum of system-auditing requirements."
Read the product review
Netwrix named in the top 100 software companies on the 2013 Inc. 5000
Netwrix Corporation earned the ranking of 73rd in the Top 100 US Software Companies published by Inc. magazine. It was also positioned 62nd in the Top Companies in the Los Angeles Metro Area and achieved an overall ranking of 831 on the 2013 Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies.
"We are proud to be included on these prestigious lists for the second year in a row," said Michael Fimin, Netwrix CEO. "We attribute our continued success to developing innovative technology and delivering powerful configuration auditing products that are affordable to our customers," explained Fimin.
View the Netwrix profile
View the full list of rankings for the 2013 Inc. 5000
New Awards for Netwrix
It has also been another good quarter for industry awards at Netwrix.
- Windows IT Pro Reader's Choice Awards: Netwrix Auditor was named the best Active Directory/Group Policy and Best Auditing/Compliance Product by the Windows IT Pro community.
- WindowSecurity.com Readers' Choice Award of 2013: Netwrix Auditor was selected as a winner in the Group Policy Management category on WindowSecurity.com.
- WindowSecurity.com: Netwrix Auditor received the highest 5.0 out of 5.0 rating from Deb Shiner, leading technology analyst on WindowSecurity.com
- The Golden Bridge Awards of 2013: Netwrix Auditor won the Gold Award in 'Auditing Innovations' as well as the Bronze Award in 'Security Software' categories of Information Technology and Security.
- Tech 200 list of fastest growing technology companies in the US: With a 213% growth rate over the past three years Netwrix Corporation was ranked #36.
New VP of Marketing joins Netwrix team
Nick Cavalancia, former VP of marketing at ScriptLogic and Spectorsoft, has joined Netwrix, bringing more than 18 years of marketing and sales experience in enterprise IT software-related industries. Prior to joining Netwrix, Cavalancia was VP of marketing at SpectorSoft where he helped to drive the company's growth, while evangelizing the need for activity monitoring as a crucial part of a complete security strategy. For almost seven years prior to SpectorSoft, Cavalancia was the VP of Windows Management at ScriptLogic.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.