85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (7131) 9234-0
Low Noise Bias Generator in 2mm x 2mm DFN
The LT3048-15's internal high efficiency switch and 2.2MHz constant frequency operation delivers a low ripple output to the LDO, delivering 15V with ultralow output ripple and noise of less than 500µVPK-PK. Its current-mode control enables fast transient response without the need for complex external compensation. To further enhance system reliability, the LT3048-15 offers short-circuit and thermal protection as well as load disconnect in shutdown.
The LT3048EDC-15 is available in a 2mm x 2mm DFN-8 package, priced at $1.65 each for 1,000 piece quantities. An industrial temperature (-40°C to 125°C) version, the LT3048IDC-15, is priced at $1.82 each for 1,000 piece quantities. Both versions are available from stock. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT3048.
Summary of Features: LT3048-15
- Generates Low Noise Bias Voltage from Single-Cell Li-Ion Battery
- Output Current: Up to 40mA
- Low Output Ripple & Noise: <500µVP-P
- Boost Regulator
- 2.2MHz Operation
- 300mA Power Switch
- Integrated Schottky Diode
- Low Dropout Linear Regulator
- Low Noise: <120µVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- 0.1% Load Regulation
- Short-Circuit & Thermal Protection
- Load Disconnect in Shutdown
- Available in 2mm x 2mm DFN Package
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.