Dual RF Power Detector Capable of 11GHz Operation Addresses Multi-Band Applications(PresseBox) (MILPITAS, CA, )
The LTC5533 contains temperature compensation circuitry that provides exceptionally stable and accurate measurements over the full range of temperature extremes. The device includes buffer amplifiers and is housed in a tiny, space-saving surface mount package. The LTC5533 features 40dB dynamic range and 45 dB channel-to-channel isolation. The LTC5533 dual RF power detector is ideal for a range of applications, including dual-band WiFi PA power control, dual-band cellular/WiMAX basestations, point-to-point microwave links, transmit PA forward and reverse power measurements and low cost AM detector/receivers.
The LTC5533 is available from stock in a compact 4mm x 3mm DFN package, priced at $3.20 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Summary of Features: LTC5533
• Two Independent Temperature-Compensated Schottky Diode RF Peak
• 45dB Channel-to Channel Isolation at 2GHz
• Wide Input Frequency Range: 300MHz to 11GHz
• Wide Input Power Range: -32dBm to 12dBm
• Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V