Layer 2 GmbH announce Tag Suggester for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.(PresseBox) (Hamburg, )
Features and benefits:
- Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents manually based on given taxonomies / managed metadata. The system is not only able to suggest many useful tags, but also to discover new and relevant tags, not suggested by any of the human users.
- An additional suggest list is displayed with appropriate tags / keywords based on certain term stores / taxonomies.
- Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
- List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
- Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
- The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
- The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are installed.
- Use of categorization rules is supported (e.g. one term is in document content while another term is not).
- Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
- Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging dialog. Outofthebox features (e.g. autocomplete) are kept working.
- 100% SharePoint 2010 technology
The Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010is part of the SharePoint Knowledge Management Suite.
Further information on the product, as well as its free shareware version is available from http://www.layer2.de/en/products/Pages/SharePoint-2010-Tag-Suggester.aspx. The software comes with an installer and uninstaller for easy usage.
The user interface is presented in different languages (English, German).