Imperva Experiences More Than 30% Growth in 2009
Data Security leader also posts biggest-ever Q4
"Imperva's performance in 2009 highlights the high priority placed on data security during difficult economic times," said VP of EMEA, Henk Jan Spanjaard. "Data breaches continue and organizations are looking for something fast and effective, which is what Imperva's Securesphere provides. At a time when many companieseven security vendorsare struggling, I am glad that Imperva continues to thrive. The simplicity, comprehensive and effectiveness of our products make Imperva the market's most attractive data security solution."
The key highlights from 2009 include:
1. Imperva closed 2009 with more than a 30% growth rate over 2008.
2. Significant overseas growth:
- EMEA 59%
- APAC 28%
3. The appointments of Stree Naidu as VP of Asia Pacific-Japan, Henk Jan Spanjaard as VP of EMEA and Yaniv Shaya as VP of engineering.
4. New product capabilities:
- The release of SecureSphere 7.0 and the introduction of the SecureSphere Discovery and Assessment Server, which introduced integrated data risk management to Imperva's leading Data Security product portfolio.
- Improved insider threat protection that helped security professionals track, identify and block potentially malicious insider data theft.
- Integration with WhiteHat Sentinel and other leading dynamic testing vendors so enterprises can immediately remediate discovered website vulnerabilities via a "virtual patch" without the need for development intervention.
5. A groundbreaking study on PCI best practices with the Ponemon Institute.
Imperva, the Data Security leader, enables a complete security lifecycle for business databases and the applications that use them. Over 4,500 of the world's leading enterprises, government organizations, and managed service providers rely on Imperva to prevent sensitive data theft, protect against data breaches, secure applications, and ensure data confidentiality. The awardwinning Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring from the database to the accountable application user and is recognized for its overall ease of management and deployment. For more information, visit www.imperva.com.