61352 Bad Homburg, de
+49 (6172) 608-2302
Fresenius nominates Supervisory Board candidates for election by 2016 Annual General Meeting
• Prof. Dr. med. D. Michael Albrecht, Medical Director and Spokesman of the Management Board of the Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus Dresden; member of the Supervisory Board since 2011
• Michael Diekmann, former Chief Executive Officer of Allianz SE; member of the Supervisory Board since 2015
• Dr. Gerd Krick, former Chief Executive Officer of Fresenius AG; member of the Supervisory Board since 2003
• Prof. Dr. med. Iris Löw-Friedrich, Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President, Head of Development and Medical Patient Value Practices at UCB S.A.
• Klaus-Peter Müller, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Commerzbank AG; member of the Supervisory Board since 2008
• Hauke Stars, Member of the Management Board of Deutsche Börse AG
If elected by the Annual General Meeting, Prof. Dr. med. Iris Löw-Friedrich und Ms. Hauke Stars will join the Supervisory Board as new shareholder representatives. Prof. Dr. Roland Berger, a member since 2008, and Gerhard Roggemann, a member from 1998 to 2004 and again since 2011, will leave the Supervisory Board at the close of the Annual General Meeting.
All candidates are nominated for a five-year term, ending with the close of the 2021 Annual General Meeting. If re-elected to the Supervisory Board, Dr. Gerd Krick will be proposed for election as Chairman.
The Supervisory Board of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA consists of 12 members. The six employee representatives are elected by the European works council.
Dr. Gerd Krick, Michael Diekmann and Klaus-Peter Müller, as well as Dr. Dieter Schenk, a lawyer and tax consultant, and Dr. Karl Schneider, former Spokesman of the Management Board of Südzucker AG, are nominated for re-election to the Supervisory Board of Fresenius Management SE. Effective on May 13, 2016, Prof. Dr. Roland Berger will leave the Supervisory Board of Fresenius Management SE. Dr. Kurt Bock, Chief Executive Officer of BASF SE, is nominated to join the Supervisory Board of Fresenius Management SE. As the general partner, Fresenius Management SE manages Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA. The Supervisory Board of Fresenius Management SE, which consists of six members and is not subject to employee co-determination, appoints the Management Board of Fresenius Management SE.
The invitation and complete agenda for the Annual General Meeting of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, to be held on May 13, 2016, will be published on March 31, 2016.
This release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Future results could differ materially from those described in these forward-looking statements due to certain factors, e.g. changes in business, economic and competitive conditions, regulatory reforms, results of clinical trials, foreign exchange rate fluctuations, uncertainties in litigation or investigative proceedings, and the availability of financing. Fresenius does not undertake any responsibility to update the forward-looking statements in this release.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.