450 East 96th Street Suite 300
IN 46240 Indianapolis, us
+1 (919) 678-9200
Compiere Continues Expansion of ERP Solution with Scalability, Usability and Automated Installation Enhancements
New Release Supports Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud
Don Klaiss, president and CEO, Compiere said, "Today's challenging business climate is driving more companies to seek modern, flexible and lower-cost alternatives to expensive legacy systems. This release is another milestone that highlights our ability to continually deliver high-value business applications to our global customers and partners."
Compiere Cloud Edition, released earlier this month, can save companies up to 80 percent in the total cost of ownership of ERP software by eliminating up-front hardware and software costs and reducing ongoing IT infrastructure costs. It is delivered with a complete Compiere-certified technology stack comprised of an operating system, application server, and database that can be deployed on Amazon EC2 in a matter of minutes.
Enhanced Compiere 3.3 functionality reflects customer feedback and current market needs, including:
- Additional scalability and performance improvements for large companies that manage multiple sites and high transaction volumes;
- New intuitive workflow editor with a drag-and-drop user interface for easy creation and management of workflows;
- New multi-grid interface for high-volume data input in a spreadsheet-like interface complete with shortcuts and easy navigation;
- New reporting wizard that enables users to easily and intuitively create and edit reports; and
- New pre-defined reports for "out of the box" analysis of important operational information, including 65 new reports covering sales, financials and procurement.
Compiere 3.3 is available immediately through Compiere and its authorized partners. For more information, including pricing, contact email@example.com or +1 (650) 517-5900.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.