BEITEN BURKHARDT Acts as Counsel to Tresalia Capital in Take-over of All Shares in Artega Automobil GmbH & Co. KG
Artega Automobil GmbH & Co. KG., which was founded in 2006 and has its registered office in Delbruck near Paderborn, produces the sports car "Artega GT", a 300 hp twoseater. Serial production is planned to start in March 2010. Tresalia Capital is a familyowned investment group that is the majority shareholder in the Grupo Modelo brewery, well known for the beer brand "Corona". In addition, Tresalia Capital holds, inter alia, stakes in the US fashion company Tory Burch and a real estate business.
BEITEN BURKHARDT had already acted as counsel to Tresalia Capital when it joined Artega Automobil GmbH & Co. KG in September 2008 and later with regard to other financing rounds, such as a mezzanine loan.
Counsel to Tresalia Capital:
BEITEN BURKHARDT: Dr. Max Hirschberger, Dr. Markus J. Friedl, Ruth-Maria Thomsen, Dr. Marco Ottaviano, Dr. Alexia Bierweiler (all Frankfurt am Main, all M&A), Dr. Rudolf Mikus, Stefan Spengler (both Frankfurt am Main, both tax law), Inka Zielski, Tim Luchtenberg (both Frankfurt am Main, both labour law), Dr. Sebastian Heim (Munich, IP).
Vinson & Elkins: Timothy F. Foarde
Counsel to Klaus Dieter Frers:
Streitbörger Speckmann: Dr. Bertram Schacker
BEITEN BURKHARDT Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Beiten Burkhardt is an independent international law firm.
- Beiten Burkhardt provides advice on all aspects of commercial law to mediumsized companies, large corporations, banks and various industry groups, as well as to the public sector.
- Along with its offices in Germany, Beiten Burkhardt has a strong international presence in Eastern Europe, China and Brussels. We also cooperate closely with other excellent law firms in key markets.
- Beiten Burkhardt renders legal services worldwide, with around 330 lawyers working in 13 offices: Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hong Kong, Kyiv, Moscow, Munich, Nuremberg, Shanghai, St. Petersburg and Warsaw.
- For further information see www.beitenburkhardt.com