+44 (1223) 406182
ARM CoreTile Express for Cortex-A5
ARM® announces the immediate availability of the CoreTile Express(TM) for Cortex(TM) -A5 development board
The CoreTile Express is a plug-in daughterboard. It works with the Motherboard Express(TM) µATX platform to form an early-access software and hardware development system, for developers using the Cortex-A5 MPCore processor.
- Proof of concept, demonstrate and de-risk SoC designs in a cost-effective prototyping platform
- Early application and driver software development, interacting with the real application environment
- Validate custom peripheral logic in an adjacent FPGA by coupling the CoreTile Express for Cortex-A5 to an optional LogicTile Express board.
For full details and capabilities of the Versatile Express(TM) system, please visit: http://www.arm.com/ve/
Product Features The CoreTile Express for Cortex-A5 features a custom development chip which contains:
- Cortex-A5 MPCore (dual core) microprocessor, running at 100MHz
- Complete on-chip CoreSight(TM) debug and Trace infrastructure
- On-chip HDLCD controller
- On-chip DDR2 memory controller, driving a 1GB SODIMM @120MHz
- AXI bus master and slave expansion ports to optional LogicTile Express board
Availability The ARM CoreTile Express is now available.
ARM provides a suite of class-leading software development tools, which include Compiler, Debugger, Performance analyzer, and CPU Simulators - all brought together within the industry standard Eclipse IDE. The ARM Development Studio-5 (DS-5(TM) ) includes support for Cortex-A5 from Version 5.6.
System Models give the developer access to a Virtual Cortex-A5 Platform which can be used to accelerate early software development.
For ordering and pricing information, please contact your local ARM office or authorized ARM Development Tools Distributor in your region.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.