50259 Pulheim, de
+886 (2) 2999-9000 Ext.152
Topic : Acrosser Launches Green network Security Platform with 8 x Giga bps LAN ports and RAID Function
AR-R5800 is a rack mount platform (440x372x44mm), which can be installed in the 19” rack. It carries Intel Core 2 Quad-core or Dual-core or Pentium or Celeron processors to deliver more efficiency, higher processing throughput and improved performance on applications. AR-R5800 is equipped with maximum 4GB DDR3 memory and 8 x LAN ports. System Integrators can select different configurations for their network appliances. It offers the best P/P ratio in applications like the UTM, IDS/IPS, VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, RSA gateway, QoS, streaming.
To prevent data corruption or improve HDD performance, AR-R5800 is equipped with RAID 0 or 1 feature. Customers can use RAID 0 to double the HDD performance or RAID 1 for data redundancy. Using Intel Gigabit Ethernet controller, AR-R5800 has advanced features include 802.1p (QoS), 802.1q (VLAN), IPv4 and IPv6 checksum offload, auto MDI-X, up to 256 KB TCP segmentation, ACPI power saving control and 9 KB Jumbo Frame support. Customers can benefit much higher communication performance from AR-R5800.
In addition, AR-R5800 uses 80 Plus PSU which can save the electricity bill and protect the environment. The mini-PCI and PCI express x8 expansion slots enable system integrator to add extra features such as Wi-Fi or security accelerator to these platforms. The software and hardware configurable LAN bypass feature also avoids the communication breaking due to power loss or system hang up.
AR-R5800 is available now. For more information, please contact ACROSSER Technology, ACROSSER USA, and ACROSSER worldwide resellers in your local area.
1. Support Intel Core 2 Quad or Core 2 Duo or Pentium or Celeron CPU
2. Intel G41 + ICH7R Chipset to support RAID 0/1 redundancy
3. DDRIII DIMM x 2, up to 4GB memory
4. Intel 82574L 10/100/1000Mbps x 6 + 82541PI 10/100/1000Mbps x 2
5. Two pairs LAN ports support bypass feature (LAN 1/2 + LAN 3/4)
6. LAN bypass can be controlled by BIOS, GPIO and Jumper
7. CF socket, 2.5” HDD x 2, SATA II interface x 2
8. Console, VGA (pinhead), USB 2.0 x 4 (2 x connectors, 2 x pin head)
9. Support boot from LAN, console redirection
10. Support standard PCIe x 8 slot for feature expansion
11. Equipped with 80 Plus Bronze PSU to decrease CO2 dissipation and protect our environment
12. LCM module to provide user-friendly interface
13. Standard 1U rack mount size
More information please visit : http://global.acrosser.com/.
Press link: http://global.acrosser.com/news_detail/62.html
Product Link : http://global.acrosser.com/products_3/Networking_Appliance/Rackmount/AR_R5800/7/65/362.html
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.