Topic : Acrosser Launches Green network Security Platform with 8 x Giga bps LAN ports and RAID Function
AR-R5800 is a rack mount platform (440x372x44mm), which can be installed in the 19” rack. It carries Intel Core 2 Quad-core or Dual-core or Pentium or Celeron processors to deliver more efficiency, higher processing throughput and improved performance on applications. AR-R5800 is equipped with maximum 4GB DDR3 memory and 8 x LAN ports. System Integrators can select different configurations for their network appliances. It offers the best P/P ratio in applications like the UTM, IDS/IPS, VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, RSA gateway, QoS, streaming.
To prevent data corruption or improve HDD performance, AR-R5800 is equipped with RAID 0 or 1 feature. Customers can use RAID 0 to double the HDD performance or RAID 1 for data redundancy. Using Intel Gigabit Ethernet controller, AR-R5800 has advanced features include 802.1p (QoS), 802.1q (VLAN), IPv4 and IPv6 checksum offload, auto MDI-X, up to 256 KB TCP segmentation, ACPI power saving control and 9 KB Jumbo Frame support. Customers can benefit much higher communication performance from AR-R5800.
In addition, AR-R5800 uses 80 Plus PSU which can save the electricity bill and protect the environment. The mini-PCI and PCI express x8 expansion slots enable system integrator to add extra features such as Wi-Fi or security accelerator to these platforms. The software and hardware configurable LAN bypass feature also avoids the communication breaking due to power loss or system hang up.
AR-R5800 is available now. For more information, please contact ACROSSER Technology, ACROSSER USA, and ACROSSER worldwide resellers in your local area.
1. Support Intel Core 2 Quad or Core 2 Duo or Pentium or Celeron CPU
2. Intel G41 + ICH7R Chipset to support RAID 0/1 redundancy
3. DDRIII DIMM x 2, up to 4GB memory
4. Intel 82574L 10/100/1000Mbps x 6 + 82541PI 10/100/1000Mbps x 2
5. Two pairs LAN ports support bypass feature (LAN 1/2 + LAN 3/4)
6. LAN bypass can be controlled by BIOS, GPIO and Jumper
7. CF socket, 2.5” HDD x 2, SATA II interface x 2
8. Console, VGA (pinhead), USB 2.0 x 4 (2 x connectors, 2 x pin head)
9. Support boot from LAN, console redirection
10. Support standard PCIe x 8 slot for feature expansion
11. Equipped with 80 Plus Bronze PSU to decrease CO2 dissipation and protect our environment
12. LCM module to provide user-friendly interface
13. Standard 1U rack mount size
More information please visit : http://global.acrosser.com/.
Press link: http://global.acrosser.com/news_detail/62.html
Product Link : http://global.acrosser.com/products_3/Networking_Appliance/Rackmount/AR_R5800/7/65/362.html
Acrosser Technology, founded in 1987, designs and manufactures high-quality embedded computers for a large number of application markets. With the vision To Make Your Embedded Idea a Reality, Acrosser provides innovative Single Board Computers (EPIC, PC/104, 3.5"), Fanless Embedded Systems, Networking Appliances and Panel PC's. Acrosser is the leader in embedded computing for a number of markets including Gaming, Networking Security, Industrial Automation, in Vehicle PC's, Digital Signage and Console Servers among others. With a presence in every major continent, Acrosser provides a Global level of service unparalleled in the Industrial PC Industry.For more information please visit http://global.acrosser.com/.