75239 Eisingen, de
+49 (7232) 3131-365
Power Supply Solutions
- At electronica 2014 Zentro-Elektrik presents several new product solutions designed for applications which require maximum energy efficiency and product safety.
- A new generation 200 W DC/DC converter which is convection cooled and has an efficiency of up to 93%. It is also pin compatible with the existing GWN 200W converter series which is still available.
- An advanced 600 W AC/DC power supply series with a peak power of 1200 W, remote monitoring, fault signalization and numerous protection circuits.
- A remote controllable monitoring card for DC UPS systems. The unique feature of this design is the interchangeability of the BUS connector depending on the required BUS type. In addition the unit monitors the functioning of the system in general and of the battery in particular.
- A highly integrated, compact DC UPS System with battery pack plus AC/DC and DC/DC modules.
A bidirectional DC/DC converter as well as a 2000 W DC/DC converter complement the Zentro range of DC/DC converters and AC/DC power supplies.
In addition Zentro-Elektrik demonstrates its innovative software solutions for test system applications e.g. battery or electronic device testing. Tailor-made power supplies and complex DC-UPS systems round up the comprehensive Zentro portfolio.
Energy efficiency and safety, highly compact design together with integrated monitoring- and communication functions are the highlights of Zentro-Elektrik innovations of power conversion systems at electronica 2014.
Booth No B2 411
Contact: Mrs. Hildegard Stetzler-Ludwig / Managing Director
Mr. Stefan Wessendorf / Head of Sales
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.