Now it is time for the next step with WEKO-NEO:
The worldwide textile production is suffering from immense cost pressure and is driven by using high volumes of fresh water, energy and chemicals with comparatively slow production speeds. WEKO together with its partners Lilienweiss Textile Services, Textilchemie Dr. Petry and Archroma developed new processing concepts creating sustainable, cost-efficient dyeing and finishing processes.
YOUR benefits for DENIM yarn dyeing:
- Non-stop change over (TOPPING)
- No tailing
- Raised product fastness
- Wide variety of colors and effects achievable
- Reduced Reddish (Indigo / sulfur dyeing)
- Less no. of dye bathes needed
- Stable and precise production
- No generation of dye bath waste
- Reduction of energy costs thanks to short drying times and economical use of the application medium
YOUR benefits in textile finishing
- Up to 80% reduced pick-up
- No material contact (no stress)
- Up to 50% less drying energy
- Raising line speed also on heavy textiles up to 270%
- Saving up to 70% water and waste
- One or both side application
- Adjustable penetration level
Save working environment with WEKO- NEO
- Protection of the health of employees, as no harmful aerosols escape
- No nuisance from unpleasant odours
- Safety at the workplace, as there is no contamination
of the environment by slippery substances
Beside WEKO-Neo our WEKO-SIGMA and WEKO-Protec offering diverse solutions for your needs. Another sustainable and waste reducing technology for textile processing is:
Textiles, specially knitting fabrics, need to be cut at the selvedge to obtain a strait and regular side for a parallel roll and perfect doubling. Depending on the required processes, some fabrics need to be cut several times (two or three times).
To reduce this waste and on the other hand increase the material output, WEKO has developed his cutting system Cut-it 2.0. With special fabric guiding, decurling and stabilization solutions, the cut selvedge can be reduce up to 80% compared to common cutting systems.
Be a pioneer - visit us on ITMA in Hall 2 at booth D218.