Pluggable slip ring coupling
- standardised electrical and mechanical interfaces
- economic plug & play system
- electrical interface for two 4-wire serial buses, 24 control signals and a 3- phase power supply
- pluggable coupling part with inside located contacts
- A-side coupling with connecting cable to the pitch system
- B-side coupling with a plummer block for the mechanic connection
- integrated thermal barrier
- low price replacement, repair and maintenance
- cooperation between W2E Wind to Energy GmbH (idea, lead management), HARTING Deutschland GmbH and Fuhrländer AG
W2E Wind To Energy GmbH
W2E Wind to Energy GmbH (W2E) develops multi-megawatt class wind power plants. That is, W2E’s specialty is in conceptually designing and developing entire wind turbine systems. W2E select suitable rotor blades, optimize control strategies and specify the design of an appropriate pitch system, drive train, energy conversion system, tower and foundation. Additionally, W2E service includes fully certifying, operating and comprehensively testing the prototype of each new development.
The result of the highly specialized design is offered to international customers as licenses. W2E deliver this product as a comprehensive set of documents which enable the licencee to manufacture, install, commission and maintain the wind power plant. Documentation comprises all calculations, proofs, certificates, part lists, specifications, descriptions and drawings, including training documents. All of our documentation complies with an established quality-assurance system.
W2E Wind to Energy GmbH was founded in May in 2003. The number of employees increased from 7 to 30. A subsidiary was established in canada. W2E has customer relationsships to german, chinese, indian, korean and american companies. The product portfolio offers turbine plattforms for 1.3 MW, 2.0 MW, 2.5 MW and 3.0 MW.