The fastest Hard-PLC worldwide with integrated Ethernet-CP 343
There is a integrated High-Speed-Ethernet-CP 343 with RFC1006, S7-Communication, H1, TCP/IP, Modubus master, USS master and UDP available. This CP is projectable with NetPro up to 16 connections; with FB55 IP_Config up to 64 connections (depends on CPU version).
General informations of SPEED7 technology
The CPU with SPEED7 technology is the first PLC which is configurable via MMC (Memory Configuration Card) for a large memory area. Of course, the functions of the previous VIPA MMC, beside the scaling of the memory, are still available ¨C e. g. as a external data memory for scources and programs as well as for the firmware updates. The standard MMC card could be used for storing of programs and data during for the running of the CPU. For the operating of the CPUs the memory card is not necessary.
Profibus is available as integrated fieldbus interface. Furthermore the MPI interface with 12Mbaud is included.
In addition the SPEED7-CPUs possess an integrated Ethernet-interface which offer convenient programming via network to the user.
Peripherals can be connected in two ways:
1. Serial connection as usual on the right side via S7-300-Standard Backplane Bus, at which all S7-300-I/O-modules as well as partly communication processors and function modules like counters are to be operated.
2. The special feature of CPUs 314ST/317 is the parallel connection via VIPA Highspeed parallel bus on the left side of the CPU, which offers the possibility to use special fast peripherals. For the Highspeed parallel bus VIPA is offering digital in-/ outputs, fast analog inputs, FAST Profibus-DP, INTERBUS-Master as well CAN-Interface (see relating list of VIPA), Ethernet CP 343.
With the integrated Master for Profibus-DP, the Ethernet-Interface and the MPIInterface VIPA is supporting all important interfaces in one system.
- CPUs: Multi-processor architecture, equipped with SPEED7-Chip PLC 7001 of profichip GmbH
- Language: STEP7 from Siemens, adjustable as 300- or 400- mode
- Memory: CPU 314ST/315SB with 512kB to 2MByte configurable in steps to 128, 256 and 512kByte or CPU 317NET with 2MByte configurable in steps to 4 and 8 MByte, 50% program und 50% data, no external MMC as load memory necessary
Peripheral interface: Double bus architecture
1. Serial bus compatible to S7-300 from Siemens with up to 32 modules in one line. Structure of several lines with in each case 8 modules
2. VIPA CPU 314ST/317Sx Highspeed Parallel Bus, 32Bit, 16 slots per 64kByte address capacity. Data transfer rate > 40 MByte per second, interrupt-capable
Commands: Bit-operations, from 10ns; Word-operations, from 10ns; Fixed point arithmetic, from 10ns; Floating point operations, from 40ns
Cycle: Standard cycle from 100¦Ìs (open-circuit operation); User programme-runtime: 100k instructions in command-mix. typ. 1,8ms
Cycle mode adjustable:
1. Classic LSB-Mode (reading, executing, writing), Default
2. Fast-Parallel-Mode, B+SL-Mode (executing, writing + reading)
- Interrupt: Prcess alarm response time from 100¦Ìs
- Alert: Highspeed alert OB 29 for 500¦Ìs, OB 28 for 250¦Ìs! runtime OBs + alter should be ¡Ü 50% of total performance
- Interfaces Basis CPU
- Interface 1: DSUB-9: MPI up to 12MBaud; up to 32 connections or changeable to PtP RS485 (ASCII, STX/ETX, 3964R, Modbus master/slave, USS)
- Interface 2: DSUB-9: Profibus-DP (master/slave) up to 12MBaud up to 126 slaves or changeable to PtP RS485 (ASCII, STX/ETX, 3964R, Modbus master/slave, USS)
- Interface 3: Ethernet-Slot for PG-communication RJ45
- Interface 4: Ethernet CP 343, RJ45, S7-Communication, RFC1006, H1, TCP/IP, UDP, up to 64 connections
VIPA Gesellschaft für Visualisierung und Prozeßautomatisierung mbH
VIPA was founded in 1985 in Erlangen by Mr. Wolfgang Seel as a system house for automation engineering. After the first PC-based machine operating panel there were further developments of control and communication modules. The first customers were from the automotive and food industry, conveying engineering and machine and plant construction. VIPA has been increasingly active in the European market since 1995.
The introduction of the modular automation System 200V was the basis for creating more powerful, faster and more reliable systems. In the year 2000 the new 2000sq.m headquarter in Herzogenaurach, west of Erlangen was opened.
The development of the SPEED7 High-SPEED PLC in 2003 was a further technological milestone in the automation equipment range (www.speed7.com). In 2005, VIPA has extended the product range with the Touch Panel family.
More than 100 highly qualified employees are working for VIPA in Germany. In addition to that there are VIPA branche offices and Service partners in 55 countries.
- Audi AG
- BMW AG
- Bayer AG
- GEA Tuchenhagen GmbH
- Eisenmann Maschinenbau KG
- Thyssen Krupp
- Volkswagen AG
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Huawei setzt auf NVMe für eine intensive I/O-Zukunft
Nur wenige Technologien haben sich so erfolgreich in unternehmensweiten IT-Strategien durchgesetzt wie die All-Flash-Arrays (AFAs), die dabei zwei Jahrzehnte etablierter SAS- und SATA-Festplattentechnologien verdrängt haben.Weiterlesen