Know today what will be important tomorrow!
RFID tomorrow 2016
The success of an RFID application is measurable. If the efficiency of a process is increased, if errors are avoided, and if costs are saved - then the ROI adjusts itself in a very short time frame. But what factors are decisive for the successful implementation of an RFID project? Integration professionals provide answers to this question! When?
In Forum 2, "Software and RFID Integration: Successful Projects" at the RFID Tomorrow 2016.
Forum 2, "Software and RFID-Integration: Successful Projects"
For the first time in the 6-year history of the congress, there will be exclusive insights from system integrators who have successfully implemented RFID solutions in industry, logistics, and retail on September 19th, the Developer Day. This new forum is the bridge between the lectures on Developer Day in Forum 1: "RFID, NFC and Sensor ICs | Labels | Readers | Transponder | Printers" that are focused 100 percent on technologies, and presentations by users in four forums on September 20th, the User Day.
RFID in all dimensions
52 lectures - including 10 lectures exclusively about system integration - are already a rich source of firsthand RFID expertise. However, the RFID Tomorrow is more than just a lecture congress: in addition to a total of 6 lecture forums, the exhibition with 37 exhibitors from the fields of RFID hardware, software and system integration, as well as 35 SpeedLabs (workshops) form the two other pillars of the proven successful concept of this unique European RFID event.
The key data for RFID tomorrow 2016
- 19th and 20th September 2016 in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Location: Van der Valk Hotel, close to Dusseldorf Airport
- International conference program with 52 presentations in 6 specialist forums
- 37 top RFID companies in the exhibition
- 30+ SpeedLabs (workshops) with live demos held by the RFID providers
- Networking, inspiration and exchange of ideas in more than 2,000 square meters in the Van der Valk Airporthotel