8400 Winterthur, ch
+41 (55) 22071-00
Polysun 5.6: flexibility improves sales
The new 5.6 version of Polysun offers the utmost flexibility in system design and report generation. It will be able to present your system designs in minute detail and therefore achieve absolute precision in system design and calculation.
“We want to provide our clients with a solution that they can use in the best possible way to support sales and save time”, says Simon Geisshuesler, Vela Solaris Marketing Director. “The software Polysun gives designers unlimited flexibility both when creating a system design and when selling it. By presenting accurate results for the system you gain the confidence and trust of your clients.“
The precise depiction and simulation of a system’s yield values are essential prerequisites for selling and funding systems both small and large. The final client is not only interested in exact simulation results but also in being able to recognize a system that is depicted accurately.
New Features in Polysun 5.6
- Polysun Online for Helvetic-Energy (former Conergy Switzerland)
- A special Rheinzink report is now available in Results-Special Reports
- PVT collector database for SRCC certified collectors
- Photon PV Module and Inverter database update
- SRCC and SPF collector database update
- Buchs heat pump database update
- New Large solar storage tanks (Jenni)
- New system diagram templates for Hoval, Soltop, 40 SunEarth Inc. schemes for the US market
- 10 typical solar thermal space heating assisted templates for North America
- 10 new solar templates in general
- 6 new schemes for commercial solar-thermal systems for California CSI
- Improved collector and boiler size recommendations in Wizard
- Cold water temperature can be automatically defined with the aid of weather data or adjusted manually.
- Pump flow-rate adjusts automatically to the available controller settings.
- The nominal hot water flow-rate adjusts automatically to the consumption rate.
- Improved choice of water tank in Wizard
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.