Network licenses that can be used flexibly will make the administration of licenses by companies and educational institutions more user-friendly. The big advantage of the network license is that it can be used on more computers than the number of licenses that was purchased. For example, all office employees can use Polysun on their respective computers, even though just one license was bought – as long as they don’t use it at the same time.
An innovative feature makes the use of new system variants even simpler: single components from existing energy concept templates can now be chosen and copied. Afterwards, they can be inserted in user-defined hydraulic schemes, keeping their settings. This speeds up working with Polysun Designer considerably.
As they now work more quickly and efficiently, Polysun users will spend less time in front of the screen. Additionally, the new, optional dark mode will help users to focus and will be a relief for their eyes.
All new features at a glance
- Network licenses for Windows
- 64-bit version for Windows
- Installation on Mac OS computers optimized
- Protection against loss of data through automatic backups
- Copy-and-paste of individual components speeds up the creation of new system diagrams
- Dark mode will help users to focus and will be a relief for their eyes
- Battery model switched to PerMod entirely
- All battery inverters are parametrized according to the efficiency guideline published by the German Energy Storage Association (BVES)
- Export of graphs in the svg-format made possible
- Numerous new energy system templates
- New catalogues and data bank updates (Photovoltaikforum, Solar Keymark and SPF data bases)
- Importing of system diagrams from other projects made possible (Premium only)