E-Mobility in Polysun 10.0
The new Polysun release 10.0 now enables users to integrate combinations of e-mobility with photovoltaics or co-generation units / It also allows for predictions on the economic viability of such concepts
Polysun now lets you simulate these advantages of the integration of e-mobility. You can now show your customers and intelligent and comprehensive concept including
- the optimization of the self-consumption ratio
- volatile electricity tariffs (determined at energy exchanges) are modelled in
- feed-in of electric energy to stabilize the electric grid (balancing electricity)
- leading to an increase of the profitability of photovoltaic storage systems.
- New component: electric vehicles (car, bicycle etc.) with dialogue window for driving profiles
- Advanced result analysis and new templates for integrated energy systems
- Plug-in controller for the optimization of controlling strategies (Matlab, Python, Java)
- New component: cooling water recooler for heat pump systems
- Interface with the thermohydraulic dimensioning tool THD
- More immediate support and exchange with other users in the Polysun User Forum
- Updated catalogues and databases (Photovoltaikforum, Solar Keymark and SPF databases)
Vela Solaris AG
The Swiss company Vela Solaris develops and sells the Polysun software products, available since 1992. This software is being used in the planning of solar thermal, heat pump and photovoltaic systems and cogeneration units as well as for combination of these systems. The dynamic simulation enables the user to give accurate yield forecasts and to optimize the entire system. The comprehensive calculation of profitability includes a far-reaching analysis of the economic aspects. Thousands of customers worldwide appreciate both the scientific fundamentals and the high usability of the Polysun software.
Tailor-made software versions for industrial customers and an online solution extend our range of products.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Mint-Initiative IJF – Grundlagen für Wissensbegierde vermitteln
Kinder und Jugendliche spielerisch für Mint-Berufe zu begeistern, das ist das Ziel der Initiative junge Forscherinnen und Forscher e. V. Der Verein bezieht Unternehmen dabei aktiv in die Wissensvermittlung ein.Weiterlesen