The powertrain is undergoing change: in addition to the challenges of electrification and hybridization of the drives, it is also about the detail optimization of existing technical solutions. A cross-component, systemic approach is becoming increasingly important. This is exactly where Dritev comes in with its lectures and parallel events. More than 1,500 developers, around 100 international exhibitors and 80 specialist lectures are expected on one of the world's largest networking platforms for powertrain and transmission development in 2019.
A special thematic focus of the Dritev 2019 is on the special topic Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH), which is both audible and tactile vibrations in motor vehicles in the range from 20 Hz to 100 Hz. Innovative analysis techniques identify these vibrations, reduce them and thus increase ride comfort for the passengers. Another special topic is the increase in powertrain power density. Here, the use of new materials and procedures should help.
Other top topics are for example:
- Current and future requirements on the transmission and powertrain
- Future-oriented drive systems and transmission concepts in passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Challenges in integration into the vehicles and transmission controls
- Transmission components, lubricants and tribology
- Innovative materials and development methods
- Potentials for optimisation transmission manufacturing
The Dritev is simultaneously translated into English.
Registration and program at https://www.vdi-wissensforum.de/en/dritev/ as well as at the VDI Wissensforum customer service, Postbox 10 11 39, 40002 Duesseldorf, E-Mail: email@example.com, Telephone: +49 211 6214-201, Telefax: -154.