Ubisoft announces Tales of the World Radiant Mythology has shipped in PAL territories
The RPG on PSP has hit stores of PAL territories
About Tales of the World With its fast-paced real-time battles, beautiful 3D graphics and extensive character customization, it is the ultimate handheld RPG. Engulf yourself in a world full of quests and heroic adventures anytime, anywhere! The beautiful and prosperous ancient land of Terresia is being destroyed by the Devourer, a demonic creature from another planet. The World Tree, which created and protected this magical land, is wasting away from the Devourer’s continuous attacks. The World Tree uses what’s left of its strength to call on the world’s last hope in a dark battle of survival – you.
Tales of the World for PSP key features:
- 3D Free Roaming Battle System – Featuring a full 3D engine, the Tales series’ signature real-time battles allows you to have the ability to attack from anywhere on the battlefield. Combine special attacks and spells from your party-members to create high-hit combos or devastating Unison Attacks.
- Character Customization – Customize your ideal character by changing your clothing, voice, weapons and more.
- Pick your class – Choose from various character classes, such as Warrior, Thief, Priest, Mage and other higher level classes.
- Endless gameplay – With up to 300 quests that change according to player’s class, Tales of the World promises endless hours of gameplay. Earn experience through your quest and unlock powerful abilities and skills.
- New and Old Tales Characters! – Cameo appearances from previous Tales games join Kanonno and the other new cast of characters.
- Ad hoc functionality – Wirelessly exchange weapons, ingredients, armour and other items with your friends!
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 25 countries and sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Ubisoft generated sales of €928 million for the 2007-08 fiscal year. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Deutscher Mittelstand ist noch nicht auf Wolke 7
Im Vergleich zum europäischen Ausland investieren deutsche Mittelständler noch verhältnismäßig wenig in Cloud-Technologien. Dadurch entgehen ihnen entscheidende Wettbewerbsvorteile.Weiterlesen