3270 Aarberg, ch
+41 61 699 35 35
TRI-KA mobile characteristics analyser for measuring currentvoltage curves – yearly statistics only a few clicks away
The specialist team at TRITEC has developed a new measuring method. The cell temperature and the irradiation are measured continually and contact-less with an irradiation and temperature sensor
(TRI-SEN) and an accuracy of ± 2 %. This information is then transferred via an infrared link to the characteristics analyser (TRI-KA). The measurements can be seen on the spot on a clear display to allow you to detect errors, malfunctions or reduced performance on the solar cells immediately. Up to 125 non-volatile measurement curves can be stored in the TRI-KA.
These measurements can be imported to any PC (operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP or higher) via a USB port using a specially developed software package. The TRI-KA software package allows you to save a chart of the installation simply by clicking. Further measurements of the same installation are listed by date, and the user can keep specific statistics for each solar installation for years.
The TRI-KA not only convinces with its manageability but also with its simple handling and unique measuring method. The TRI-KA weighs just under 500g, and the appertaining TRI-SEN weighs 150g. The design is appealingly simple, allowing the instrument to be held snugly in the hand. The instrument is operated by means of six sealed keys requiring little effort to operate.
The new TRI-KA is available in five languages. The display has been refined and provides an even better read-off. Even the TRI-SEN will have its own display to allow you to read off results on site even more precisely.
Facts in brief
- Measurement voltage range 50 – 1000 V
- Continuous recording of the irradiation in-plane with the solar modules to be measured
- Infrared and USB ports for highest protection against physical contact with the solar cell
- Recorded values are displayed directly on site and the curves are being converted into standard test conditions (97 – 98 % accuracy)
- Software available in five languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish)
- Contact-less measurement of the temperature with the TRI-SEN
- Storing of up to 125 measurement curves
- Measurement current range is 0.1 – 10.0 A
- TRI-KA: 0.5 kg, TRI-SEN: 0.15 kg
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.