1220 Wien, at
Tricentis Recognized for Offering One of the 10 Best Web Support Sites of 2013
Association of Support Professionals (ASP) Honors Tricentis for its Efforts to Enhance Customer Support and Increase Satisfaction
"Our customers are under increased pressure to deliver software applications quickly without sacrificing quality," said Wolfgang Platz, founder and Chief Product Officer, Tricentis. "While our enterprise software testing solutions deliver on these goals, developers will invariably need support along the way. By listening to our customers we have developed an online support site that quickly addresses their needs, which has helped us maintain a 98 percent renewal rate."
The renovation of Tricentis' online support site began when the company analyzed user feedback and learned that customers were seeking faster content search capabilities, access to modern user manuals, and a more comprehensive feedback option. Based on these requirements, the support team developed several new features that allow users to:
- Gain access to modern tools such as videos, tutorials and articles
- Search the entire support portal and product documentation collection for desired key words
- Send feedback on content to the support team and receive updates
- Chat instantly with support personnel on any topic
- Take advantage of multiple support channels, including remote access, online ticket management and forums
The new online support site has had a tremendous impact with the number of unique visitors tripling and customers improving the rate of finding the right content by 40 percent.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.