PHOTONICS+ Virtual Exhibition and Conference, in partnership with EPIC, is a new, efficient networking event for the photonics industry due to take place for the first time on 17 + 18 February 2021.
The innovative live, digital event brings stakeholders in the photonics industry together with relevant user areas. The organiser is FLEET Events – which also arranges the W3+ Fair high-tech trade fair. The company has developed the innovative digital event together with EPIC – European Photonics Industry Consortium, the largest association in the photonics sector.
Be ready for a new Experience
Over two afternoons, the more than 5,000 online visitors that are expected can become part of the community in an inspiring and efficient way: around 200 exhibitors will introduce themselves using short product presentations, and 1:1 video chats will enable direct contact that facilitates the initiation of new cooperation opportunities and projects. The matchmaking function, aided by AI, helps participants find the right people and ensures an ideal pre-selection.
Listen to the 30 top keynote speakers who will give lectures about current topics relating to photonics. Even making spontaneous connections with promising contacts is easy as there are interactive rooms where participants can intuitively initiate conversations and discuss current developments in specific subject areas – very enjoyably in a relaxed atmosphere.
Keynote Presentations by Users of Photonics (total keynotes will be 30)
- AIRBUS Defence and Space (UK): Katarzyna Balakier, Senior System Engineer – Photonics
- ARCELOR MITTAL (SPAIN): Juan Manuel Martinez, R&D Engineer
- ASML (NETHERLANDS): Umberto Emanuele, Business Development and Product Manager
- CISCO (USA): Vipul Patel, Senior Technology Leader
- ELECTROLUX (ITALY): Cristina Bertoni, Project Leader
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES (USA): Anthony Yu, Vice President, Computing and Wired Infrastructure Business Unit
- INTEL (USA): Thomas Liljeberg, General Manager, Photonic Integration; Silicon Photonics Products Division
- L’OREAL (FRANCE): Veronika Marek and Benjamin Askenazi, Applied & Digital Optics Team Manager
- MBDA (UK): Chris Greenway, Department Head Electro-Optic Sensors
- OSRAM Continental (GERMANY): Christoph Gärditz, Head of Interior Lighting & Services
- Q CELLS (GERMANY): Markus Fischer, Vice President R&D Operation
- ST Microelectronics (FRANCE): Jonathan Steckel, Director of Advanced Technology Intelligence
- TELEFONICA (SPAIN): Juan Pedro Fernández Palacios, Head of Unit
- VALEO (FRANCE): Joachim Mathes, CTO, Comfort and Driving Assistance