With a wide range of permissible operating temperatures from -55° to +150°C, the inductors satisfy the rigorous requirements of automotive electronics and are qualified to AEC-Q200.
Designed with a baseplate, they offer very high mechanical stability. Thanks to their magnetic shielding, they can be placed in direct proximity to other components on the circuit board. These high-performance inductors are RoHS compatible and suitable for lead-free soldering to JEDEC J-STD020C.
- High saturation currents of up to 38.0A
- Inductance values from 0.82 µH to 1000µH
- Broad range of operating temperatures from -55° to +150°C
- Qualified to AEC-Q200
- RoHS compatible
- Suitable for lead-free soldering to JEDEC J-STD020C
- Power supply units in automotive electronics such as for LED lighting systems
- Switched mode power supplies
More info on: