85356 Freising, de
+49 (8161) 80-4164
TI's new ZigBee® network processor with embedded ZigBee PRO stack simplifies wireless connectivity and reduces development ti
Device makes it easy to add ZigBee wireless networking to new or existing products using any host processor
CC2530 ZigBee network processor: features and benefits
- Integrated ZigBee processor (8051 core) reduces development time by 25 percent.
- Embedded ZigBee PRO stack delivers standardized, robust mesh network and reduces firmware development by 50 percent.
- Compact radio reference design makes it ideal for small form factor end equipment and sensors.
- Low current consumption optimized for sleeping end nodes and battery-operated devices.
- Supports TI's Z-Stack(TM) software and SimpleAPI, which has only 10 calls to learn.
- Communicates to host processor via an SPI or UART command interface.
- Best-in-class selectivity and good coexistence with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® devices.
- Compatible devices from TI include the CC2590 and CC2591 2.4-GHz analog front ends (range extenders), MSP430(TM) ultra-low-power microcontrollers and Stellaris® ARM(TM) processors.
Pricing and availability
The CC2530ZNP is available now in a 6-mm x 6-mm QFN-40 package and pricing starts at $2.75 in quantities of 1,000 units. Start your evaluation today with a $99 development kit (CC2530ZNP-mini kit).
Find out more about TI's CC2530ZNP and wireless connectivity solutions:
- Order CC2530ZNP development kits and samples: www.ti.com/cc2530znp-pr.
- TI's ZigBee solutions: www.ti.com/zigbee
- TI E2E(TM) Low-Power RF community: www.ti.com/lprf-forum.
- Wireless connectivity portfolio and selection guide: www.ti.com/lprf-pr.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.