85356 Freising, de
+49 (89) 23031-624
TI high-temperature H.E.A.T. evaluation module speeds safe testing of electronics for harsh and hot environments
Complete signal acquisition system qualified for high temperatures up to 200ºC, test oven ready
The H.E.A.T. EVM eliminates the need for expensive up-screening and qualification testing of industrial-grade components for temperature ranges outside their datasheet specifications. The tool allows manufacturers to develop applications with components qualified for harsh environments quickly and safely and cuts development, testing and qualification time by up to one year. For H.E.A.T. EVM details or to order, see www.ti.com/heat-pr
Key features and benefits of the H.E.A.T. EVM
- Six channels optimized for temperature, pressure sensors and accelerometers plus two general-purpose channels (fully differential and single-ended).
- Comprehensive set of components qualified for operating temperatures from -55ºC to 210ºC and guaranteed for at least 1,000 hours operating life.
- ADS1278-HT - octal simultaneous sampling 24-bit 128-KSPS ADC
- SM470R1B1M-HT - ARM7 microcontroller
- OPA211-HT - low-noise, precision operational amplifier
- OPA2333-HT - low-power, zero-drift series operational amplifier
- INA333-HT - zero-drift, low-power, single-supply instrumentation amplifier
- THS4521-HT - low-power, fully differential amplifier
- REF5025-HT - 2.5-V precision voltage reference
- SN65HVD233-HT - CAN transceiver
- SN65HVD11-HT - RS-485 transceiver
- Made with polyimide material, and incorporating high-temperature rated passive components and high-temperature solder material, the EVM is test oven ready and can withstand temperatures of up to 200°C for 200 operating hours.
Tools, availability and pricing
The H.E.A.T. EVM complements TI's full portfolio of analog and embedded processing products for high-temperature, high-reliability environments. The board is immediately available for $5,749.00.
A H.E.A.T. EVM User Guide is available for download, describing initialization and calibration of the hardware, channel configuration and more.
All individual high-temperature semiconductor components in the H.E.A.T. EVM are available in both a high-temperature ceramic package, and in Known Good Die (KGD) for smallest package integration.
Find out more about TI's H.E.A.T. EVM and high-temperature portfolio
- Learn more and order the H.E.A.T. EVM: http://www.ti.com/heat-pr
- Explore TI's full portfolio of high-temperature ICs and related system block diagrams: www.ti.com/hightemp-pr
- Download TI's High-Temperature Guide: www.ti.com/hightempguide-pr
- Ask questions, share knowledge and help solve problems with fellow engineers in the TI E2E(TM) High Reliability Community: www.ti.com/hirelforum-pr
About high-reliability and high-temperature components from TI
Customers count on TI's high-reliability expertise and the industry's broadest portfolio of analog and embedded processing products to provide complete semiconductor solutions and value-added services for challenging or extreme environments in industrial, space, aerospace, defense, medical and consumer markets. TI offers solutions and services for extended temperature ranges for -55°C up to 220°C, radiation hardened designs, baseline control, extended product life cycles, obsolescence mitigation, quality conformance to military standards, ITAR flow support and in-house process technology. TI's high-reliability packaging capabilities include ceramic, plastic and Known Good Die (KGD) wafer solutions. More at www.ti.com/hirel
Zur Veröffentlichung für Leseranfragen:
Gebührenfreie Rufnummer für Europa (ECSC): 00800-ASK-TEXAS (00800-275-83927)
TI E2E Community: https://community.ti.com/
Folgen Sie TI auf http://twitter.com/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.