Transferring more than Ink: our tampon printing process can do more
By using the tampon system technology not only printing inks are transferred but also:
- Primer for vulcanisation
- Medicines, e.g. on nicotine patches
- Lubricants / separating agents
- Galvano masking print (paint covering before galvanisation)
- Silver and gold compounds
- Media from industrial developments: Special materials such as primer and glue, Molykote for piston coating
- Bonding agents from the Henkel company - Chemosil (Liquid is printed on, in order to spray a rubber lip onto the part. It is necessary, in order to get adhesion between the plastic and the rubber.)
- Primer (silicone oil), in order to make it easier to install door bellows during production.
- Grease, to lubricate components. (For this purpose, there is a special ink/doctoring cup, in order to press the viscous grease onto the cliché).
- Molykote lubricant
- Adhesives (solvent-based)
- Dispersion glue from the Jowat company
- Heat conductive compounds
The transferring of a wide variety of media has been realised in cooperation with industrial customers - exnovation. Often with non-disclosure agreements. Solutions are worked-out together with our in-house development department. TAMPOPRINT® considers itself as a system provider realising complex technologies and production processes.
Trademarks of TAMPOPRINT® AG: DMD®, ALFALAS®, TAMPOPRINT®
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Produktionstechnik":
So sparen Unternehmen mithilfe des IoT
Das Internet der Dinge (Internet of Things, IoT) ist nicht nur eine Chance für produzierende Betriebe, sondern auch für Unternehmen, die auf diese Technologie in den eigenen Niederlassungen setzenWeiterlesen