Leinfelder Straße 60
70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, de
+49 (511) 22024-20
Market Ready Germany Package is launched with Trusted Shops pre-certification for Magento Commerce
symmetrics in close cooperation with Trusted Shops launches a German localization package for Magento Commerce. With immediate effect it is ready for free download
This package is now the largest free available extension for Magento, and it is a part of symmetrics SaaS platform for sophisticated e-commerce solutions. This release by symmetrics is an important contribution to the community and it is actively working on the dissemination of Magento on the German market.
Background: At the daily work within the framework of our own symmetrics Software as a Service model for Magento got and will get many processes permanently automatically optimized. Also per example many of the necessary Magento basis configurations, translations, modul adaptations, lots of modifications to reach the legal security etc.
Magento out of the box, configured as a universal and international product for shops of any size on the German market is not easy to handle. It takes time and requires expertise in the countless configuration steps. To help with these processes the missing valuable modules, as well as the valuable theme of the legal security symmetrics decided to launch a part of the SaaS configuration in this package. symmetrics not only hope to inspire significantly more dealers for Magento, but also to improve the professionalism among developers, agencies and partners to drive forward the permanent standard tasks. They permanently carry standard tasks out and now they can automated solve it through the package.
A b2b package for Magento Enterprise Edition and interfaces to more leading e-commerce services are in progress.
Here are some changes which are made by the localization package:
- Creation and adaptation of information pages for supplier marking (imprint, terms, disclaimer, shipping, payment types, data protection), and filling the pages with variables from the centralized Imprint module
- Standard configuration of the entire store for the German market (customer groups, rates, date formats, VAT rates, currencies, daily settings, basic store configurations, display of cart items, etc..)
- Involvement of meaningful and easy to find links to information pages with automatic connection to a central data
- Centralized management of all data in the new imprint module
- Appearing, and linking the price of components and additional costs incurred (including 19 percent VAT, plus shipping) to the necessary authorities
- Optimization of order (indication of delivery time and shipping weight, ad inventory through traffic light function)
- Adaptation of the information in the order process and invoicing and others by a new accounting module
- Relative SEO and options of performance
- Distance warning from endangered formulations Shop and e-mail templates, and delivery patterns of German texts (Must be the pattern with their own, and replace variables in the texts of the imprint module)
- Integration of the current German Language Pack with extensions
- Numerous other optimizations, in particular to reduce the risk of a legal warning
Thanks to everyone involved in the development and tests for the great help! Special thanks to Mr. Ulrich Hafenbradl (Trusted Shops), Rico Neitzel (Magento German community), Roy Rubin and the core team of Varien for the precious suggestions, the comprehensive checks of the RC and the many tips and ideas.
About Trusted Shops:
The company founded in Cologne 1999 is Europe' s market leader at certification of online shops. Trusted Shops reassess the sellers according to more than 100 individual criteria like financial strength, price transparency, customer service, data protection and after that they certify with their seal of approval. At the moment over 5.500 online shops have this certification. Detailed information: http://www.trustedshops.de/...
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.