The new StepOver duraSign Pad Brilliance signature pad
Maximum durability for intensive stationary use
The new duraSign Pad Brilliance stands out for its robust construction, as well as its electromagnetic pen and sensor. This sensor allows the signature pad to be fitted with a highly stable chemically-strengthened glass surface. The duraSign Pad Brilliance boasts even more optimisations to best support transactions at the point of sale.
The StepOver duraSign Pad Brilliance signature pad includes:
- New ARM Cortex Processor for fast reaction time and quick and secure processing of electronic signatures
- Extremely durable, chemically-strengthened sensor surface for the detection of signatures – based on electromagnetic pen technology
- Super high-resolution 5-inch colour screen: 800x480 pixels
- Functional buttons that appear during the signing process to re-sign, confirm or cancel
- Display of document contents and dynamic text during the signing process
- Display of individual content in stand-by mode (e.g. advertising images)
- Replaceable and reparable USB connector for the connection cable
- Optimised cable routing with port on the underbody and strain relief
- Replaceable and reparable pen attachment
- Ergonomic design with comfortable palm rest
- Screw holes on the underbody and ability to attach Kensington locks on the back for anti-theft protection
The establishment of StepOver GmbH in Stuttgart in 2001 laid the foundation for the StepOver family. To begin with, StepOver focused exclusively on the development, manufacture, and sale of signature pads for the handwritten electronic signature. However, as far back as 2003 work began on programming the first signature software "eSignatureOffice" in order to be able to offer customers a comprehensive signature solution. By establishing our sales offices in Spain (2006) and Italy (2009), we took into account the growing demand for e-signature products in these countries. In 2010 came the founding of StepOver International LTD in United Kingdom. In the same year, StepOver also expanded its sales efforts beyond European borders. With the foundation of the independent StepOver International GmbH, based in Berg (Germany) in 2011, we created a central point of reference for all sales activities outside the European Union.