- Document is created and saved in pdf format
- Document is sent via e-mail and a cover letter
- Document is checked and printed by the addressee
- Document is signed manually, sometimes parafied
- Document is scanned (if scanner available) or photographed with smartphone
- Image format, if any, is converted to pdf (here or later)
- Signed document is sent via email.
There is another way, as one of StepOver's enthusiastic customers in the consulting industry can tell you. All HR documents (except notices of termination, which in Germany require the written form) are sent exclusively with the Cloud based signature solution webSignatureOffice for electronic signature. This makes the process fast, simple and error resistant.
- Document is uploaded in pdf format to the webSignatureOffice cloud portal
- Signature fields are defined
- Dispatch from the portal by e-mail to the addressee(s)
- Signature directly electronically and digitally in the cloud, via smartphone, tablet or PC
- Distribution of the complete signed document to all parties involved
StepOver also offers customized electronic signature solutions. Many of our customers have already integrated digital signatures into existing processes, making them much more efficient and secure. We are happy to help, just get in touch.