64297 Darmstadt, de
+1 (703) 674-4115
Software AG's new webMethods Nirvana Messaging moves data quickly, securely and in large volumes across the Web
- webMethods Nirvana Messaging provides secure and real-time communication of critical data within the enterprise, across the web, in the cloud, to mobile devices and to the "Internet of Things"
- New multicast functionality guarantees consistently high performance levels to an unlimited number of clients and devices
- Shared memory delivery modes offer sub-5 microsecond intra-host communications for extremely time-critical applications
- Machine-2-machine (M2M) communications fully integrates the "Internet of Things" and the resulting massive increase in the number of Internet-connected devices
- webMethods Nirvana Messaging is the first integrated release of my-Channels Nirvana acquired by Software AG in April, 2012
Software AG today announced the availability of webMethods Nirvana Messaging 7, its new universal messaging middleware platform. webMethods Nirvana Messaging provides organizations with real-time streaming of critical data within the enterprise, across the web, in the cloud, on mobile devices and to the "Internet of Things". This offers a huge business opportunity to organizations that can extract and distribute vital business information, in real-time, from today's exploding data volumes. Analysis of these large data volumes, from any source and distributing the results to thousands of clients, will be a critical business success factor. Doing this cost effectively and with total scalability will require this single and universal messaging capability approach.
"We are the only enterprise software vendor that can fully meet diverse messaging demands from a single product, supporting the broadest range of Internet and messaging standards and protocols," said Dr. Wolfram Jost, Chief Technology Officer, Software AG. "This technology will play a fundamental role in customers successfully and cost effectively implementing their own Cloud, In-memory, Big Data or Mobile application strategies."
The enhanced features to version 7 include:
- Low latency multicast functionality - For inter-host communications, this functionality enables massive scalability to support high numbers of clients and message throughput rates while delivering sub-50 microsecond latency.
- Shared memory support - The new shared memory communications driver for intra-host communications can sustain huge throughput rates with minimal latency - hundreds of thousands of messages per second with sub-5 microsecond latency.
- MQTT messaging support - Users can take advantage of low-bandwidth, low-power machine-2-machine (M2M) communications to drive the "Internet of Things" made up of connected devices and mobile applications that must conserve bandwidth and battery power yet remain on at all times.
- Support for the latest browser and mobile innovations - This includes new HTML5 enabled transport mechanisms.
webMethods Nirvana Messaging 7 is available for download and evaluation, free of charge, at http://www.softwareag.com/....
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.