- Fully cloud-enabled and scalable portfolio for the strong growing Internet of Things (IoT) market
- Pre-configured IoT solutions enable enterprises to fast track IoT Services
- Products include: industry leading device management, hybrid integration, streaming and predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, as well as improved strategic IoT scenario planning
The Cumulocity IoT portfolio operates at the edge, in the cloud or on premise – giving total customer freedom and choice in designing, building, deploying and upgrading enterprise IoT platform, solutions and services. It includes a range of pre-packaged solutions such as Condition Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance and Track & Trace, as well as quick and easy device and sensor management, thus bringing the worlds of IT and operational technology (OT) together. This freedom of choice allows for faster IoT innovation and adoption at a customer driven pace: from streamlining and efficiency of enterprise production processes – through total customer interaction and increased retention – by developing digital business models and the smart products and services demanded by today’s digital markets.
Cumulocity IoT brings together the power of Software AG’s Digital Business Platform and the original Cumulocity products portfolio into a single, comprehensive and leading IoT portfolio. The Cumulocity IoT portfolio will take full advantage of Software AG’s industry-leading integration, business process, advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities, based on its heritage in enterprise middleware platform leadership.
It meets the needs of two distinct groups in the IoT market :
- Companies using IoT to enhance their own products and services
- IoT service providers seeking to build and commercialize an IoT platfom
Jost continued: “We recently announced a joint venture in the IoT area which fully underlines our commitment to this growing market. The joint venture called ADAMOS is a major IoT collaborative alliance with the leading manufacturing enterprises Dürr, Zeiss, DMG Mori and ASM PT. The purpose of this IoT alliance is to establish global industry standards for the manufacturing sector using Software AG’s Cumulocity IoT as the technology foundation. ADAMOS partners and their customers will be able to leverage a comprehensive IoT platform and services at a fraction of the cost of developing their own solutions in a significantly shorter period of time.”